Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Liked purplepizza117’s post in the thread 22 Clash of Nations Libya play through.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scrappy_: “no theme easier to give advice when its straightforward ” Lol @whowh this guy means all business.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Possible new ideas.

Quote from WoofWoofWoofy: “What about the Amphibious Tank? It was widely used, like on D-Day, I'm thinking like a weaker medium tank that can go on water without embarking or disembarking. ” Yea I'd like to see a DD tank cross the atlantic.
  • whowh -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Possible new ideas.

Like (Post)
    Hmm. I agree. But new things can definitely be added! You remember the people like you who said Paratroopers wouldnt worl blah blah, what do we have now? Paratroopers
  • whowh -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Possible new ideas.

Like (Post)
    No Genz thats only funny when KRoki does it
  • whowh -

Liked Comrade genz’s post in the thread Possible new ideas.

Like (Post)
    Greta thunberg units: Changes terrain. Santa: increases morale. Crazy Soviet colouring book: distracts enemy.
  • whowh -

Liked Andromeda’s post in the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Scrappy_: “I think the real problem here is that all the AI's are friends. Like I never see AI's go to war against another AI. They should attack each other. ” I've seen AI declare war on AI a few times in the classic version, but have yet…
  • whowh -

Liked Scrappy_’s post in the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

Like (Post)
    I think the real problem here is that all the AI's are friends. Like I never see AI's go to war against another AI. They should attack each other.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Rise of the Axis Map Suggestion.

Quote from GrandEmpire: “Operation Overlord- Map of just Occupied France, historically accurate. USA gets no starting land, just the units. UK, Germany(Occupied France), Spain, Canadian FORCES, Australian FORCES, and Free/Vichy French FORCES. Actually…
  • whowh -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Rise of the Axis Map Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea of time period/scenario maps, like 1944 EndGame or say, 1942 World in Flames or something. What i really hate is that, with Dawn of the Patriot AND 1944 Endgame, not only are they small maps but instead of getting countries you get…
  • whowh -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread Rise of the Axis Map Suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Would this be like the Dawn of the Patriot but world-wide instead of just on the North American continent?
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread The Ultimate Blitzkrieg Strategy [Axis 1.5](Comrade genz).

Comrade Genz please make more "guide" threads so that chimere can roast you more.
  • whowh -

Liked vietcong2005’s post in the thread Am I just playing wrong?.

Like (Post)
    It could be worse. Three nations attacked me on day 3. I was completely overwhelmed because I was basically surrounded on all sides. I managed to defeat one nation easily. However, they defeated me.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread All Countries: All in, British India: Day to Day report.

Don't worry I won't gloat or anything. :P :P :P :00010166: :00002047: :00000156: :00000441: :00000441: :00000441: :00002448: :00002448: :00002517: :00002485: :00008172: :00008040: :00008040: :00008235: :00008235: :00008185: :00008356: :00008359: :lol4: :yes: :ichwarsnicht: :frauen: :feierabend:
  • whowh -

Liked jefin b’s post in the thread All Countries: All in, British India: Day to Day report.

Like (Post)
    you will not believe me!!!! i have 0 solos
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread The new Roman Empire.

Disaster: British battleships which I forgot about in the mediteranean decided to move now and destroyed 1 modern army and half healthed another important one. I'll have to delay the invasion.
  • Undaunted -

Posted the thread Iraq,Greece and Finland at Historical map.

Thread
    why we can play peru but we cant play Iraq Greece and Finland at historical maps ? they had more important roles at ww2
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread STOP THE FREE GOLD VIDEOS.

Rolling them out weekly so in a matter of days or a couple weeks.
  • Undaunted -

Replied to the thread French Army vs German Army at 1939.

strongest army on the world but why germany has more units than france even I bring my all french units to border I cant have equal armies with germany germany has more units better planes railroad gun paratrooper more artilleries more tanks…
  • p4sonsamuray -

Now follows vidoq7.

Follow
  • vidoq7 -

Now follows General isoo.

Follow