Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• crosswire02 -

Posted the thread civil war ideas how about a a game for older sceens.

Thread
    just an idea :thumbsup:
  • crosswire02 -

Posted the thread 22 player west side of the usa.

Thread
    what about the other side of the map why can't we play that side with normal game settings like ?( Europe
  • crosswire02 -

Posted the thread group effort ideas.

Thread
    we need stuff to happen with our teams when I look at stuff that happen in my team notification in game I see nothing happening ;( ;( :| :| ?( :huh:
  • crosswire02 -

Liked Steelback’s post in the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Like (Post)
    This is my first thread and I was advised to write in here. Not sure if it’s been mentioned before but can we have aircraft carrier bombers something similar to dauntless or val’s These units will be able to strike land and sea units and bring a new…
  • crosswire02 -

Wrote a comment on crosswire02’s wall.

Wall Comment
    better game ideas give
  • crosswire02 -

Posted the thread ZOMBIE WW2 Plain gone wrong.

Thread
    We should have a zombie round where ALL PC"S of fake player's have a super army's and have zombie skins for them and the last player alive with bunker's give to them win's but have it were you can go to other contrys in teams but can't go into the fake…
  • crosswire02 -

Posted the thread top secret stuff.

Thread
    How about we can name commandos or have a spec ops unit that is expensive but op to have,example the usa made groups spec ops during ww2 :thumbup: :thumbup: also make it hide like subs in a way like make it where their is a chance the group fails and gets fully exposed.…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for finding that old thread ... In it Vorlon wrote: "Carriers can accommodate any carrier capable aircraft. The notations of carrier capable are listed in the specifications of each aircraft that is carrier capable. Again easiest to find in the…
  • Steelback -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Like (Post)
    Oh really! Learnt something new, I always wanted my tactical bombers do be on aircraft carriers. Great! BTW, if you do not know whether this thread is mentioned before, you can search in the search bar on the top left hand corner.
  • Steelback -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Like (Post)
    Once you research level 4 tactical bombers they grow a tailhook and a short enough take off distance to become carrier capable.
  • ASsunamik -

Now follows Brendito.

Follow
  • ASsunamik -

Now follows SiLoGrPe.

Follow
  • ASsunamik -

Now follows Lord.

Follow
  • maldrid -

Replied to the thread will ally join to war ?.

No the armies would be split as these are armies from two different nations They would fight together but not be one garrison
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Popularity.

Like (Post)
    That is what makes it challenging in the game. Perhaps, the Beta's should test it! Yes I agree, 2 games before I had 6 countries declare war on me which made me really stressed in a game which I find it really tiring. :(
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Thanks for finding that old thread ... In it Vorlon wrote: "Carriers can accommodate any carrier capable aircraft. The notations of carrier capable are listed in the specifications of each aircraft that is carrier capable. Again easiest to find in the…
  • Undaunted -

Quote from maldrid: “(I don't understand you that much (Please Improve your English or switch to your home language)) What I'm understanding from you is that enemy artillery fire is expected to come and that you're confused if the enemy hits then it'll…
  • gusv -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Carrier aircrafts.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Is there a link for a carrier guide explaining at what level you can use something other than naval bombers- such as interceptors and tac bombers? ... ?( ” ..not a guide, but a few pics >>
  • maldrid -

(I don't understand you that much (Please Improve your English or switch to your home language)) What I'm understanding from you is that enemy artillery fire is expected to come and that you're confused if the enemy hits then it'll only start a war with…