Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cycle9 -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

"Distance to Capitol" is a real problem in real life. Just look at how unhappy Hawaiians are, living so far from Washington DC. Similarly, "Global Popularity" is a real malus in real life. Just look at how weak and poor the USA is because 90% of the…
  • General Tarkov -

Replied to the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

So each version honestly has pros and cons I understand what they are trying to do with the game since ive been playing since 2016 but just gotta adapt they are just changing the meta
  • General Tarkov -

Posted the thread 1.5 Update Pros vs Cons.

Thread
    So lets start off with the Pros of this new update Different units being added an making them different. - The one thing I like about this is now theres an noticeable difference between the units as each new doctrine makes the units either stronger or…
  • Chet Zwe Han -

Liked Pablo22510’s post in the thread Italian Research Tree - Finished!.

Like (Post)
    Militia: 1. 1932 2. 1934 3. 1936 4. 1938 5. 1940 6. 1942 7. Elite 1942 Infantry: 1. 1932 2. 1934 3. 1938 4. 1942 5. 1946 6. 1950 7. Elite 1950 Motorized Infantry: 1. 1938 2. 1941 3. 1944 4. 1947 5. 1950 6. Elite 1950 Mechanized Infantry: 1. 1944 2.…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked KiGG’s post in the thread Victory point.

Like (Post)
    Thanks a lot, I found it.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WascallywabbitCDN: “Thinking it is better to drive planes to the front than build airports and fly them there :wallbash ” It depends. Sometimes I just find it faster to build the airport while driving my planes there. Yes, I know the risk, so I have…
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked revengegirl’s post in the thread RoW from AI.

Like (Post)
    Having ROW from AI is nice this way you can go sneak attack someone without them knowing lol.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Please bring back the ALL-IN event!.

Like (Post)
    Oman was fun... until Germany decided to say "hello there" with his 37-unit doomstack and a battleship flotilla (altho only 3 units) to cover. Yemen... I gave up after I lost my expedition army in Malaya.
  • RiverWolf74 -

Liked revengegirl’s post in the thread Do you prefer normal CoW or 1.5 version.

Like (Post)
    I like the normal version over the 1.5 version. The version we have now has a few stuff i miss from the last update i miss but i can deal with. One being trading troops which i miss but i understand and making games without high command i didn't mind…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread initial thoughts what i dont like about 1.5 version.

that‘d be best right in the 1.5 threads? :D
  • SoulReaper -

Replied to the thread Gold Problems.

I know that, but most of the topics have been closed due to denouncing gold
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Gold Problems.

they wont change the monetization system, no matter how often ppl ask ^^ and as usual: the search option is your friend, this stuff has already been a topic for dozens of threads
  • Flabbawoki -

Posted the thread Please can we toggle the 'conflict fires' on and off on the newspaper!.

Thread
    This might be super niche, but i like to screenshot fun games from the newspaper and keep it in a little folder so i can look back at it in the future :P I would love it if it could be toggled on and off becuase, as you know, it overlaps the map so i…