Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nopnop -

Replied to the thread Moderators die de spel verzieken.

I know He knows the game verry well, I know he knows everying about the game... thats how he knows how to steal ppl money out of their pocket and waste there time... you see my point ? im not expecting you to understand it.. ill wil just keep going…
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread Staff tournament.

That’s cool, it would be very interesting to be able to spectate
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread can i be peace with my enemy while still having some of their provinces?.

The provinces will not return to their prior owner simply because you make peace or join a coalition together.
  • VorlonFCW -

There are not any secrets of the game that are known to moderators that are not public information. In general moderators have studied the game and are able to play at a high level before they become moderators. Their ability to play the game is what…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread Stuck troops.

Like (Post)
    The problem was solved. Thank you for the help. Good job!
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

Quote from lTmtt88: “Ltmtt88 EN form member Moderation officer for Roblox I want to join the staff team to make sure that there are no people breaking rules. why should i be selected? i have been a chat moderator before i do not break rules and i wish…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Staff tournament.

We do occasionally have staff only games, however many of us also have friends and alliance mates who are not on staff, so it leaves them out sadly. The Alliance World Cup does have many teams that include staff members. The world champions from last…
  • Nopnop -

Strawhat wat jij doet is wolfpacking vriend, Jij bent een moderator en dus heb je kennis van het spel en mechanics, right ? Dus je joined een spel met je alliantie leden, jullie gaan allen in verschillende coalities, jullie delen de info van jullie…
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread Stuck troops.

The problem was solved. Thank you for the help. Good job!
  • Zippofish -

Posted the thread Staff tournament.

Thread
    Does all the staff at bytro play Call of War? It would be cool to see a tournament between the staff that the rest of the players could enter and watch. See who the best staffer is.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Not needed - some tweeks to existing game is all that is needed.

I don't think the developers are that "fixed mindset people" It is just that they have other things in mind.
  • Ok. That is a lot of emojis... Anyways, yes. You can have peace with the player (Non AI) by going to diplomacy tab (Top right corner with 3 people in it) and send a message to them. You can put a trade for PEACE/PEACE or CEASEFIRE/CEASEFIRE which means…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread I am fighting Europe as a whole.

Just a celebration. Wish you all good luck in the battlefield.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Rocket Attack vs Anti Aircraft Guns... what factors are used.

Yes, as long as it is in range of the unit. You can see rocket range by looking at the unit stats
  • Can i be peace with my enemy while still having some of their provinces? :?: :?: :?: So i am winning and about to take all of his provinces but i dont wanna do that :saint: (maybe not yet :evil: ). My enemy still has some provinces and i can easy take them all but then i…
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Rocket Attack vs Anti Aircraft Guns... what factors are used.

I hit moving target twice when the target distance…cant measured it, but flying time is about 5 mins and 10 mins. In that game, I have plenty resources to build rockets and got some data.
  • Tasmine -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

I was talking about CoN benefits. And I guess you didnt watched my other replys.
  • C88 -

Replied to the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Quote from Tasmine: “To know CoW 1.5 better. I decided to play Conflict of Nations. After enter the game, I was shocked. In fact, most of CoN beat CoW as well. Can understand why Bytro try to import the features to CoW. But CoW is Call of War, CoN is…
  • NoodleBurger -

Replied to the thread I am fighting Europe as a whole.

• I guess they started because of that post??