Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Agent Orange -

Replied to the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Agent Orange: “I like to build 3 tank plants, 1 aircraft factory, and 1 barracks in my double-resource core provinces. I then invest my resources into local industry in all of my rural single-resource core…
  • Agent Orange -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    Quote from Agent Orange: “I like to build 3 tank plants, 1 aircraft factory, and 1 barracks in my double-resource core provinces. I then invest my resources into local industry in all of my rural single-resource core provinces. ” Because they are…
  • BMfox -

Quote from Agent Orange: “I like to build 3 tank plants, 1 aircraft factory, and 1 barracks in my double-resource core provinces. I then invest my resources into local industry in all of my rural single-resource core provinces. ” Because they are…
  • BMfox -

Liked Agent Orange’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    First and foremost I should get this out of the bag early. If you are here looking for serious tactical information or strategies you are in the wrong place. This is more of a early game rush build that works great in coalition style play, and I would
  • fluffy pancake -

Wrote a comment on Jeff Starbucks’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey Jeff what time do u come on cow?
  • WT auf.Pz IV -

Replied to the thread Commando Militia.

I think armo(u)red cars are actually good, they are fast as heck, have a good hp pool, are rather cheap, have a quite quick production and do good damage without spending all of your food (which should be reserved for normal infantry imo). Sometimes oli…
  • Comrade genz -

Replied to the thread Historical World War, Mexico: Day to day report..

I gave poland Right of way and some rare metals and surprisingly he's winning war with ussr. I applied for Italy coalition and Japanese and manchuko pact
  • Comrade genz -

I'm planning to invade Central America and Invade Brazil
  • Comrade genz -

Quote from GeneralAumSum: “The war will last longer if Canada went inactive but you still have a higher chance of winning ” Canada ai is invading USA now
  • Comrade genz -

Quote from Karl von Krass: “look in a day tto day report you should give info on surrounding nations as well ” The surrounding nations all ai
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked GMTpersonalized’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    Quote from BluPanzer: “What about universal unit builds? ” Blue, Check this post out. This was written a while back but describes a universal approach to building a well rounded country for all purposes. Best Guides and Resources for New Players in
  • ryanb96 -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

Many other players I talk to also complain... Im giving the detail
  • Andromeda -

Replied to the thread Playing as Argentina in Historical World War.

Day 4 So I forgot to mention that USA gave me right of way yesterday, but he hasn't done anything yet. My tanks/arty are lined up at the Peruvian and Paragui borders, which I will invade shortly. Food is not much of an issue, as I have built…
  • K.Rokossovski -

I think it is you who doesn't read. You have a problem. No one else does. So it is unlikely that it is about the system.
  • ryanb96 -

Quote from YourGaurdian: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from ryanb96: “Quote from DoctorDR1: “Friendly reminder to be polite. I don't want to intervene, but I will if I have to. ” Sorry, but I'm becoming incredibly frustrated at people…
  • Agent Orange -

Liked GMTpersonalized’s post in the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Like (Post)
    Quote from BluPanzer: “What about universal unit builds? ” Blue, Check this post out. This was written a while back but describes a universal approach to building a well rounded country for all purposes. Best Guides and Resources for New Players in
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread Heavy fighters.

That's another unit that could be added as "legacy", like Tankettes, Cavalry or Battlecruisers Legacy units, as I envision it, are units available to some countries at the beginning of some historical scenario which would at the same time give some…
  • GMTpersonalized -

• Nova0213 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Heavy fighters.

Like (Post)
    Even though many countries anticipated their use and designed and built them before the war, heavy fighters weren't really succesful when put to the test of battle situation. Their dog fight performance was far inferior to single-engine fighters; during…
  • RBoi200 -

Liked Karl von Krass’s post in the thread I cant load in properly into a round.

Like (Post)
    Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here! thanks mods for keeping links in ur signature