Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Torpedo28000 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Quote from M.isreb: “is their anywhere that explains this in more detailed way? ” What do you mean sorry? What are you hoping to be explained in more detail exactly? If it is doctrines, here is the link to that, forum.callofwar.com/?custom-page/&id=35
  • MegaRBPF -

Now follows freezy.

Follow
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Game 3,205,584 freezes after about 10 minutes of play.

Like (Post)
    Seems that game 3,205,584 freezes after about 10 minutes of play. Been shutting down and restarting, but problem does not go away. Ran malware and problem remains. Could you guys 'clean up server', see if problem goes away. Thanks . :(
  • M.isreb -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

is their anywhere that explains this in more detailed way?
  • M.isreb -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 iteration 3: Balancing changelog.

Like (Post)
    It is not an event anymore, we made 1.5 games available next to the 1.0 games for now, so you can always find 1.5 rounds in the games list. With dividing your stacks into groups of 10 you can't go wrong most of the times. There may still be situations…
  • gusv -

Liked GEN.FARSWAN’s post in the thread Gold Change in 1,5?.

Like (Post)
    bytro is becoming greedier by the day idk if that is right to say or not but u guys have seriously done this by also doing barracks for 30 mins and stuff if u have done that then pls make more achievements and increase gold pay rewards
  • gusv -

Posted the thread Game 3,205,584 freezes after about 10 minutes of play.

Thread
    Seems that game 3,205,584 freezes after about 10 minutes of play. Been shutting down and restarting, but problem does not go away. Ran malware and problem remains. Could you guys 'clean up server', see if problem goes away. Thanks . :(
  • Shilleywater -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread Newspaper stat addition.

Like (Post)
    Lost my mind long ago so no worries there :thumbsup:
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread Gold Change in 1,5?.

bytro is becoming greedier by the day idk if that is right to say or not but u guys have seriously done this by also doing barracks for 30 mins and stuff if u have done that then pls make more achievements and increase gold pay rewards
  • Peter Mat -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Nuclear videos.

Like (Post)
    Or you only see the video the first time a nuke is launched in a game.
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Posted the thread bug bug bug f**** aircraft bug.

Thread
    I wan to know why the devs arent doing something about the aircraft bug which is in the news already we all rae facing this shit bug and our whole offensive goes on waste a guy is patrolling with his 2 aircrafts and my 8 tanks roll in next minute what do…
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread Hungarian provinces shown as core provinces of Romania.

• kikokingii -

Replied to the thread New.

i didnt mean to bother u all i swear what i meant is nevermind am sorry but can u guys give a little more Res and little time
  • Byzantion sucks -

Replied to the thread Help! My Account has been Banned?.

My Friend these are the terms of use if your moderator has not banned you for these reasons contact bytro and tell them the mod who banned you WE ARE TAKING THIS GAME BACK FRO THE MODS #RestrictModerators 6.2 Further, the Participants are obliged to…
  • Byzantion sucks -

Replied to a comment by Tarskamos on byzantion1683’s wall.

Wall Reply
    My Friend these are the terms of use if your moderator has not banned you for these reasons contact bytro and tell them the mod who banned you
    WE ARE TAKING THIS GAME BACK FRO THE MODS #RestrictModerators
    6.2 Further, the Participants are obliged to…
  • Byzantion sucks -

Replied to the thread Where do you appeal a ban?.

My Friend these are the terms of use if your moderator has not banned you for these reasons contact bytro and tell them the mod who banned you WE ARE TAKING THIS GAME BACK FRO THE MODS #RestrictModerators 6.2 Further, the Participants are obliged to…
  • Byzantion sucks -

Posted the thread Petition For Moderators to lose rights.

Thread
    I can almost gaurantee no one has ever been banned for the actual reasons #ModsRestrictions 6.2 Further, the Participants are obliged to adhere to all laws and regulations when using the game in any way. In particular, the Participant is not allowed to…
  • hiroyoshi -

Posted the thread initial thoughts what i dont like about 1.5 version.

Thread
    There are big changes compared to previous version which I do not necessarily like: for example 1) rare materials are less important - in the past all players fought for rare materials provinces which made the game interesting 2) daily upkeep of troops…
  • KiGG -

Replied to the thread Victory point.

• gusv -

Liked Byzantion sucks’s post in the thread The Moderators abuse their powers.

Like (Post)
    I got kicked for talking about bans in a chat and in bytros statement no where does it say anything about that 6.2 Further, the Participants are obliged to adhere to all laws and regulations when using the game in any way. In particular, the Participant…