Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BladeFisher -

Posted the thread Incorrect Map Historic World at War - South Africa.

Thread
    The map is inaccurate insomuch as Gaborone was not part of South Africa. It has always been in Botswana which in 1939 I believe was called Bechuanaland.
  • AllStar -

Replied to the thread Is Finland good in Clash of Nations?.

Most of the times Clash is inactive and noob map hardly matters what country you pick
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from whowh: “Sorry guys, I've been a bit busy the past two days. I'll give a triple day update tomorrow. ” Tomorrow, right? ” Or tomorrow, ofc!
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from GeneralTanke: “We did not decide that. ” I thought it was decided according to the last pages.
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Quote from fiji fellow: “im not him i just want to play with you guys ” I swear he says this every time he creates a new account. It never changes. Literally every single time: "i just want to play with you guys" NO VARIATION AT ALL. My word Arta,…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Carking the 6th: “I asked people like Kadeko, but they choose to stay out thanks to the clusterfuck that came from your teams response to getting your asses kicked… ” Debatable.... but I specifically told no drama ought to be involved.
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread K/D Flexing.

Yeah I gotta fix my AI k/d and especially my player k/d. It's only 0.8 right now, but if I play seriously, I have potential for 2+ at least
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread K/D Flexing.

KD for the sake of flexing is like competing on who can get the most miles on a charge. It's silly, but people will compete at anything. But KD is not useless. A player with a high KD against AI knows how to fight efficiently. They know how the game…
  • -VIP- -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from -VIP-: “also Taffyta, we need more to get this thing started ” I asked people like Kadeko, but they choose to stay out thanks to the clusterfuck that came from your teams response to getting your asses kicked…
  • -VIP- -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• Carking the 6th -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread Forum Members Game.

Like (Post)
    :evil:
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread Major forum inactivity.

Quote from Scipio Manbini: “My experience was within 24 hours of joining a group of bot accounts posted on my wall and those accounts make up about half the posts. It was only after blocking them that it stopped repeating. Its possible they arent bots…