Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread Looking For an Allience.

If u are looking for an alliance pls msg me personally i am an officer Of training alliance
  • GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to the thread Training Alliance two is now recruiting.

• GEN.FARSWAN -

Replied to a comment by Anti-moderators_2.0 on GEN.FARSWAN’s wall.

Wall Reply
    k bro
  • Seaexplorer99 -

Posted the thread Challenge.

Thread
    Try to make this so off topic that it doesn't belong in the off topic.
  • yeboistalin -

Replied to the thread Looking For an Allience.

• DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread How Do You Log Out?.

In PC, there is a button next to the settings and achievements on the home page. It looks like a door with an arrow coming out of it.
  • Gen. John J.Pershing -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

I am playing my first round of 1.5 and I am not sure if I like it that much more than 1.0. The resource balancing seems good enough, but the fact that "rare" material is now used so commonly, seems wrong. Having certain countries that have more of one…
  • d.jahnsen -

Replied to the thread Artillery range.

i think this is for better, being afk it's too much disadvantage, for this reason everybody rush the artillery lvl3, upgrading the artillery will make it better but now you cant abuse your superior range.
  • Pablo J. -

Replied to the thread How Do You Log Out?.

<p>if it is in the app, the only way to sign out of the account is to erase the memory and clear the game cache on your phone</p>
  • Pablo J. -

Replied to the thread Artillery range.

<p>Did you mean range? weapon improvements as the level increases?</p>
  • Pablo J. -

Posted the thread Condicion unids.

Thread
    <p>in version 1.0, the percentage of conditions that made me lose a unit was: ((x-1) * x) * 100 = the result was the% that made me lose a unit from the stack. (x = number of units of the same type)</p><pre>in version 1.5 everything seems to change. As…
  • Northernking11 -

Posted the thread Artillery range.

Thread
    Totally dislike the new artillery unit range set up in 1.5 version. All units regardless of trype or level have the same range. Not very realistic as far as im concerned. I think there should be some sort of progression. I personally would stick with the…
  • gusv -

Posted the thread How Do You Log Out?.

Thread
    I can not ever remembering logging out of this game in the year plus I've been playing ... How Do You Log Out? Where is the Log Out button? ... ?(
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread Stuff only a noob would do in call of war games.

Never upgrading their factories and then whine that you are cheating because you are producing units faster than them. :tumbleweed:
  • gusv -

Liked NoobNoobTrain’s post in the thread Lvl 5 recon - anyone builds it?.

Like (Post)
    I was wondering about the high level recon and especially the lvl 5. Sure this is the fastest land unit in the game, but it arrives in the end game. Who needs it there? In my experience, in the end game you are either already toast or you are swimming…
  • gusv -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Lvl 5 recon - anyone builds it?.

Like (Post)
    I assume you're talking about armoured cars. In 1.0, they are largely useless, which is why in 1.5 the devs had added the ability for them to see stealth units, as well as buffed their speed by an incredible amount.
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Lvl 5 recon - anyone builds it?.

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “you might as well build light tanks ” That what I normally do in 1.0, as armored cars are are largely useless- unless you are grabbing a bunch of empty provinces in places like North Africa or Russia ... 8)
  • Northernking11 -

Wrote a comment on freezy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    So how will me know if a scenario is 1.0 or 1.5 version? Have you ever considered an American Civil War version of Call of War? Or what about Commanders with a bonus? You track unit wins already. Why not develop a system where a unit can turn into a…
  • Shilleywater -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

Yea, take a screenshot and then use the attachments option in the post to upload it.
  • Torpedo28000 -

Replied to a comment by GeneralAumSum on Torpedo28000’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hello, InvasionPlanner will have received a message as to why he was perma banned. Was it on chat or in game?
    Then he should contact one of the Senior Moderators, Stormbringer50 or byzantion1683.