Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• f4bzZz_420 -

Replied to the thread Option disappearing.

yes i totally agree with u whowh But as i do not have acces to my pc for the most times it certanly would be nice having an in all matters funktional mobile version.
  • whowh -

Posted the thread advice for forum noobs.

Thread
    New to the forum? make sure to read these pieces of advise Long time member of the forum? hope you appreciate this. 1. Hospital posts-Please no more posts labled 'field hospitals' or 'engineers'. We have millions of those already and EVERY SINGLE ONE…
  • hotmechani -

Liked American Warrior’s post in the thread In game chat moderation.

Like (Post)
    Having a situation in one of my games right now. Another player who I was in a coalition with became abusive during the game. So simple enough. I drop the coalition and distance myself from it. Of course we are in countries connected so we ended up…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread How should i use mechanised infantry?.

The hidden units are really annoying me. Good thing I use mot infantry
  • whowh -

Liked Tribunate’s post in the thread How should i use mechanised infantry?.

Like (Post)
    1 mot infantry is always great to have in a stack and even leading the front to test and see where weak points are. Also to discover hidden units
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread In game chat moderation.

Reminder that posting screenshots of private messages, either from support staff or with another player, is against the ToS. Now, regarding the topic, please know that not all action that we take is viewable by other players. Just trust that we are…
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread How should i use mechanised infantry?.

1 mot infantry is always great to have in a stack and even leading the front to test and see where weak points are. Also to discover hidden units
  • DJTheCreator -

Replied to the thread Airplane Convoys.

Quote from NotAGoodPlayer: “Sorry I have worked it out now, ty for the answer ” What did you do to get the convoy back to a plane? I'm having the same problem
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Battleships not destroying airfields.

I was trying to use tac bombers to take out some air-fields and it also wasn't working. Look forward to the new updates!
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread I found a bug..

It is usally just a graphical bug, which vanishes when the next attack tick comes. Happens due to synchronization or gonnection issues. The client just hasnt gotten the memo from the server in such cases that the army is out of range, but will realize…
  • Quote from Agent47: “I have a rough example for you and if you want to do some digging you can even grab the fine details for yourself. When 1.5 was announced late 2019 they started out with a bunch of announcement posts explaining the low-level…
  • Quote from Agent47: “I have a rough example for you and if you want to do some digging you can even grab the fine details for yourself. When 1.5 was announced late 2019 they started out with a bunch of announcement posts explaining the low-level…
  • Kewin09 -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    First off, before I put out what I personally think about this, a little reminder that this is NOT for you to rant or have an argument with another player. Doc has said this multiple times, and I'll reiterate it again. To be frank, I would be pretty…
  • freezy -

Quote from f4bzZz_420: “As it appears when U are building and Recruting in a province then the Option for setting a rally point is not shown anymore in favor of the (really annoying) Gold use option. This should be fixed As suggestion I would propose…
  • freezy -

Liked StrawTheChild’s post in the thread Can't see my troops!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from freezy: “Can you re-post if the issue was fixed for you already? We see the number of errors going down. If it is still an issue for you I can recommend to you switching to low graphics mode or trying another browser until it is…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Santa Cruz.

The original name is longer (Santa Cruz de la Sierra), we shortened it intentionally because it is not possible to display such long city names without linebreaks. We put an S there (for Sierra) so it can be differentiated from other provinces named…
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Can't build barracks.

You can only build them in cities (urban provinces), did you try that?
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Battleships not destroying airfields.

Quote from z00mz00m: “By definition, changes only happen in 1.5, so problems only happen in 1.5 :) That said, it's common for devs to double-down on a mistake and try to fix it by making more changes on top of the first change, instead of rolling back…
  • whowh -

Quote from f4bzZz_420: “well, thats possible but not the point. Sure the PC version is much more sophisticated but I have the hopes that the mobile will also adapt in the futur ” The PC version is 1000 times better.
  • BMfox -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread How should i use mechanised infantry?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “At sea some players do this with battleships too. Aren't they awrsome? Biggest muthafuka of them all. Why not build a bunch? Must be invincible, right? ” Of course!! what is a battle ship without the aircraft carrier??…