Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread In World Map 1939, Germany is spelt wrong..

• freezy -

Replied to the thread Rockets being destroyed before doing damage.

FYI, I was told the rocket issue and the plane damage issue are both going to be hotfixed soon.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Fox-Company: “Nah, I'd win. ” nah
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread In World Map 1939, Germany is spelt wrong..

• Kadeko -

Liked IAmUnited’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    You know you can get discord for free. I think a lot of y’all don’t want to get it cause you don’t want to pay or something, just type discord.com/login and ittl take you to the sign in screen
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread How to report cheaters?.

Like (Post)
    I use to join with alliance mates fairly often but we don’t do any of the backstabbing map share shenanigans. Joining with a few players you can trust is a huge asset.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked IAmUnited’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    You know you can get discord for free. I think a lot of y’all don’t want to get it cause you don’t want to pay or something, just type discord.com/login and ittl take you to the sign in screen
  • IAmUnited -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Quote from Suna232: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of…
  • Suna232 -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked 6thDragon’s post in the thread How to report cheaters?.

Like (Post)
    I use to join with alliance mates fairly often but we don’t do any of the backstabbing map share shenanigans. Joining with a few players you can trust is a huge asset.
  • Suna232 -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Gold use is ruining this great game!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to gold. ” Overpriced? When there are no…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Sell profile.

Maybe it is allowed? I don't see anything illegal in it?
  • K.Rokossovski -

Quote from Suna232: “Gold use has been a topic of dispute for a long time. Gold is ,least to say, overpriced and is generating revenue for the game to be functioning soo pleas don't blame your lack of skills to gold. ” Overpriced? When there are no…
  • Suna232 -

Now follows MortyPorty.

Follow
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Sell profile.

Quote from patriota75: “Can I sell my COW profile to other user? It has 200+ k of gold and some booster cards.... profile is Damjan7 ” I doubt that is allowed