Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BladeFisher -

Replied to the thread A major finance bug Bytro refuse to fix?.

• johnnoel -

Wrote a comment on johnnoel’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Instant Assignment Help provides the best online thesis writing help to primary, high-school, college and graduate students who are struggling with their academics. Right from the homework, assignment to dissertation, we provide assistance in all types…
  • KriegMaker -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on revengegirl’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Doing well, just sipping pineapple juice in this cloudy weather at home.
  • RogodeterSnowl -

Posted the thread Went to war with a player with mutual Shared Intel.

Thread
    So I have mutual shared intel with another player. For some random reason, I suddenly go to war with him (not just declare war - a surprise attack so all my hard work improving my diplomatic popularity is for naught). To say that I am really cross about…
  • Threatening -

Posted the thread Gold Balancing- No Really This One is Good..

Thread
    A cancer is within CoW. That cancer is called "Pay-To-Win." Oh I've seen your ideas for countering gold users, "Get all the players to attack the same person," or "Identify them early on and attack them as soon as possible." Useless! A gold user has…
  • KENAN VENETIZADE -

Wrote a comment on KENAN VENETIZADE’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Azerbaycan ordusu sık çatışmalardansonra sonunda Kubadlı şehrini işğalden azad edildi tüm anneler babalar hepsi sevincden gözyaşı yökdü Karabag Azerbaycandır!
  • girlpanda -

Posted the thread professional bridal makeup artist.

Thread
    Akshara Reddy is an experienced bridal makeup artist based in Bangalore, providing the best of the services with the latest hair and makeup trends. She is a skilled professional who uses the correct techniques, the right tools and excellent products to…
  • girlpanda -

Wrote a comment on girlpanda’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Akshara Reddy is an experienced bridal makeup artist based in Bangalore, providing the best of the services with the latest hair and makeup trends. She is a skilled professional who uses the correct techniques, the right tools and excellent products to…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Coalition messaging.

Yes, you can use the coalition chat or the coalition messages in diplomacy. The chat cannot be intercepted by spies, diplomacy can.
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Unable to join alliance game.

New players cannot see 1.0. If your member's account was made after September 29th (or around that time), they will not be able to join a 1.0 round.
  • A Eastman -

Posted the thread Coalition messaging.

Thread
    If I have a coalition and want to tell all of them the same thing am I able to do one message to all at once? Thanks
  • A Eastman -

Replied to the thread 1.5 Paratrooper Change mode.

I have never used para's yet, but do they come with a plane or have to buy that to? I love the option. being 100% disabled vet from a bombing in the middle east I do not remember things to well on how they operate or function and do press the wrong…
  • A Eastman -

Replied to the thread Unit Upgrade Price, Release 2020-10-20.

Thinking out loud here. Can we get the health increase with the $$ we have instead of buying Gold? Me being 100% disabled vet I do not make a whole lot of it, but live playing the game.
  • A Eastman -

Replied to the thread Unit Upgrade Price, Release 2020-10-20.

I think the same thing as the origional poster. Maybe 2/3s the cost. I know the cost = money and resources = to the army being built but right now it is almost easier to build then renew except for the time in making each one which also = money not…
  • Little_Debbie -

Posted the thread Question about Historic World War 1939 1.5.

Thread
    I have only one question, does the Historical 1939 1.5 map have a 30 day play limit? i started my first game as Germany 22 days ago and i joined Yugoslavia's coalition with Italy, i "started a war" against France when he violated my airspace and UK Spain…
  • A Eastman -

Replied to the thread Mines.

How about just in a navel port? I did think about the waypoints but a minesweeper would really be a great idea and give the defense more time to prepare.
  • OfLittleOrNoConcern -

Posted the thread Unable to join alliance game.

Thread
    I recently began a new alliance game. It is filled up to 9/10, and my side is missing one person. I found someone willing to join, but he can’t see the game under the alliance tab, it also is not appearing in the new games tab when he types in the…
  • freezy -

Liked Nicc99’s post in the thread Province list.

Like (Post)
    Um, nevermind. Apparently I've had my display settings set to 125%. I don't recall setting that on purpose, but I changed it to 100% and everything shows now. Thanks.
  • In CoW1.5 the requirement for solo win is 45%. If more than 1 player has more than 45% of the points, then the player with more points wins at daychange. A solo win is never awarded to more than 1 player.
  • revengegirl -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on revengegirl’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Not bad you?