Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread [AAR] 1939 Japanese World Conquest.

So in my point of view, I made the world go against him
  • GrandEmpire -

Replied to the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

True, karl, but 1943 is also cool and kind of both less even and more even. 1945 would be kool because you think can Germany make a comeback and who will win East or West, or any other scenario invented by players
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

i think 1941 should definitely be added, 1943 less so, As 1941 was a very interesting point of time during WW2
  • MiloK32 -

Liked RBoi200’s post in the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “won’t ever have time to read that but sounds fun they should add that but all the trouble when they already have 1939 Ok. ” grrrr, one of my pet peeves is…
  • MiloK32 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “won’t ever have time to read that but sounds fun they should add that but all the trouble when they already have 1939 Ok. ” grrrr, one of my pet peeves is when people quote long posts
  • MiloK32 -

Liked Larry is god lol lol’s post in the thread BEEG MAP IDEA (SAD NOISES).

Like (Post)
    Quote from GrandEmpire: “Historic World War 1941 I really think a Historic World War 1941 should be released. Im sure people are gonna say it will be unbalanced, but the point is for it to be historic. Whats more, it wouldn’t be THAT…
  • MiloK32 -

Replied to a comment by ABM_20004 on fluffy pancake’s wall.

Wall Reply
    look at my comment above
  • MiloK32 -

Wrote a comment on fluffy pancake’s wall.

Wall Comment
    btw your 16, and from california
  • Karl von Krass -

tbh i think i could've destroyed France in a 1v1 if Spain hadn't Helped in Africa no such ruckus would happen, i'll try again, will break that record next time.
  • IronKnight -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• MiloK32 -

Replied to a comment by MiloK32 on RBoi200’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i do.
  • Karl von Krass -

right, i think i failed challenge, stuck at 290 VPs at day 3, landed at Germany, Losing the entirety of Africa to 3 nations, SA had surprsise attacked, i dont think i can win without Allies, i am winning battles but gaining territory like a snail LOL.…
  • Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

They must fix the bugs and restore canvas, or use an alternative(Hidden Content)
  • Stumpy Pete -

Replied to the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Why don't you guys understand, they removed canvas because there were major bugs with it so canvas can't come back ” They can fix the bugs, roll back the implementation that caused the bugs, or make a low-res version of
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread AI CONSTANTLY declaring war.

The Elite AI have been nerfed up to the point where they basically aren't doing anything anymore. If you aren't able to handle the downgraded Elite AI then maybe it's time to make a switch towards SimCIty :D :whistling: If you as a country go rogue on invading all…
  • jefin b -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “won’t ever have time to read that but sounds fun they should add that but all the trouble when they already have 1939 Ok. ” grrrr, one of my pet peeves is when people quote long posts
  • jefin b -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “won’t ever have time to read that but sounds fun they should add that but all the trouble when they already have 1939 Ok. ” grrrr, one of my pet peeves is…
  • Stumpy Pete -

Replied to the thread Bring Back Anonymous News & Unit Trades.

Quote from whowh: “Quote from Tribunate: “I guess a downside to that is that Rank 70+ would be figured out through process of elimination ” Well that would make it a bit easier to catch people breaking the ToS ” THEORETICALLY, the Game Operators…
  • Quote from whowh: “Quote from Larry is god lol lol: “Quote from whowh: “ ” so your saying this is already a feature ” yes. Look at the shorcuts post on the first 4 days of any CoW newspaper. It says these shortcuts on the upper left hand…
  • jefin b -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Ads.

Like (Post)
    Those gold promotions that pop up are generated automatically in games where a lot of gold is being used. It's an incentive for other buyers to buy gold too and to play gold vs gold. So if you get a lot of gold advertisement in your game be prepared for…