Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tasmine -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Real Allies Doctrine.

Like (Post)
    The reason for banning Nazi symbols, but not Japanese fascist symbols (who arguably committed similar atrocities in this period) is quite simple: Bytro is a German company and Nazi symbolismm is against the law there now. Japan is very far away and their…
  • trinca-espinhas -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Ferry Range.

<p>Yes i understand that, but what if after ordering the movement the aircraft were forced to complete the flight... the same way as after one attack the aircraft are forced to return to their base airfield</p>
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread 200 player map.

The problem with the larger map was the size and related processing requirements. In mid to late stages the game was unplayable due to the amount of time needed to load and render the map on user devices, and the server requirements to maintain the…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Cannot enter the game.

As my game operators have said this appears to be a problem with your device. The age of your device makes it likely that something in the recent update is not compatible with your device. The game is operating properly on our servers at this point.…
  • Quote from WheelyBrian: “when you click upgrade it gives you 2 choices upgrade or cancel it tells you in the pop up how long upgrade tekes ” Thanks! There it is.
  • when you click upgrade it gives you 2 choices upgrade or cancel it tells you in the pop up how long upgrade tekes
  • alvar von haffen -

Wrote a comment on DAMINATO99’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ya te respondi a lo de la alianza por el correo del juego :)
  • Erichvonmanstein1940 -

Liked lord klusman’s post in the thread How to beat a superpower.

Like (Post)
    Super powers have a major food and Oil problem unless they use Gold, so basically once you take out there standing armies you will run them out of food and oil to produce replacement units in the long run. Smaller point players normally have a greater…
  • Quote from WheelyBrian: “in pc in the status bar it shows how much time is left and if hover/click it shows how much time left ” Thank you. I see it in the status bar, so I've deleted that part of my comment (I do not see it when hovering,…
  • in pc in the status bar it shows how much time is left and if hover/click it shows how much time left
  • in pc in the status bar it shows how much time is left and if hover/click it shows how much time left
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread militia kills tac bomber.

I would assume that your enemy had planes patrolling over the militia to protect it. Patrolling planes defend against all attacks within their circle. The other option is that the second unit just barely visible in the screenshot is within the 5k…
  • bucewni -

i understand that i should take some dmg, but militia has 0.8 defence against air and tac bomber has 20 hp. X factor of 300xdefence is a bit too much imo.
  • Admiral-Trip -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread New Buildings and Achievements.

Like (Post)
    1599573491_news_images_17709.jpg
    Release Details - 2020-09-08 Attention, Generals! Today’s update introduces new buildings, new achievements, a terrain balancing update and much more to Call of War!
    1599141798_news_images_17695.png
    From now on you…
  • Admiral-Trip -

Liked Agent47’s post in the thread New Buildings and Achievements.

Like (Post)
    You could have asked that question in a single post. 3 really weren't necessary. Game rounds cost server space. Private games are generally played with friends where neither Gold is bought nor spent. Therefore, private games cost Bytro money unless…
  • Admiral-Trip -

Liked WheelyBrian’s post in the thread New Buildings and Achievements.

Like (Post)
    it is the servers that run the whole game
  • Admiral-Trip -

Replied to the thread New Buildings and Achievements.

Hello, are we always going to be able to play 1.0 or only 1.5?
    Thanks, Admiral-Trip
  • DoctorDR1 -

All ground units have an inherent defense value against airplanes. Think of it like the militia shooting their rifles, or pistols, or whatever weapons they have, at the planes. There is also an X factor, meaning that the damage is varied.