Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anpere -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Maybe the creation of a hospital building would be more appropriate?
  • Anpere -

Replied to the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

If Developers are constantly oppose of a disband unit. How about the ability to reorganize units? 1. Reorganize ♻ It could operate similarly to the 'Upgrade System'. Although, this time. We'd be able to reorganize a Militia unit into…
  • Anpere -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Over the years, there have been many suggestion threads about "disbanding units". In general, I used to agree with the (apparent) developer's viewpoint that this issue wasn't very important, because units would (a) auto-upgrade to new levels, and (b)…
  • DeathKnyte -

Liked Rukka Rukka’s post in the thread What is your biggest comeback in Call of War?.

Like (Post)
    wile it was not a come back it was a still a big win by consideration of odds. Me and another player had taken ove all of south America (regular world map) and a player that had taken all of Africa had made the decision to take us out. Wile we were…
  • Idar_Oberstein -

Replied to the thread The New Call of War.

Quote from GrandEmpire: “listening? u mean reading, also Artillery was called GOD of battle not King by Stalin ” I am not Russian. See attached. Here is more to chew on. history.army.mil/html/books/070/70-27/index.html
  • Idar_Oberstein -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread The New Call of War.

Like (Post)
    As was said earlier, it may be more enjoyable for you, but it will be very, very, very hard to implement. On top of that, there are players who are satisfied with the current version, and don’t want any change.
  • Idar_Oberstein -

Liked Ifanwhen’s post in the thread The New Call of War.

Like (Post)
    I personally think that abandoning CoW 1 is an error. 1.5 is an ok game but personally, unless there is a speed event on, I will generally choose classic over new coke Call of War. Good luck with your new business model.
  • Chimere -

Replied to the thread What unit do you use the least?.

Quote from Cloudpop2: “Quote from BMfox: “Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Militia, paratroopers, railroad guns, and strat. bombers. ” Ah yes the strategic bombers, why use them at all? Why destroy the buildings if they could be to good use to you once…
  • helmut.kannen -

Wrote a comment on helmut.kannen’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Weder noch. Ich spiele nur PC und habe einen Job, in dem ich nicht online darf (Handy)
    Ansonsten gerne mal, nur nicht die schnellen Dinger.
    Aber am besten die Nachrichten auf der Start Seite nutzen zum Schreiben ^^
    Ich komme nicht so oft hierher....
  • Cloudpop2 -

Replied to the thread No world at war.

i see both world at war 1.0 and 1.5 games in the new games section.
  • Cloudpop2 -

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from TomtheBuilder: “Militia, paratroopers, railroad guns, and strat. bombers. ” Ah yes the strategic bombers, why use them at all? Why destroy the buildings if they could be to good use to you once you have taken the city.…
  • Cloudpop2 -

Quote from BMfox: “Quote from Cloudpop2: “For me its militias, mech.infantry. ” Mech infantry are great. They are the fastest unit in the game, they are amazingly good against tanks, they have a very good anti air value too. The are great against…
  • dirge -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Disbanding units (1.5 version).

Like (Post)
    Over the years, there have been many suggestion threads about "disbanding units". In general, I used to agree with the (apparent) developer's viewpoint that this issue wasn't very important, because units would (a) auto-upgrade to new levels, and (b)…
  • RBoi200 -

Quote from BMfox: “Maybe the creation of a hospital building would be more appropriate? ” I also play Conflict of Nations (also from Bytro), and that has a hospital building.
  • godofthegame2 -

Replied to the thread EPIC CoW moments!.

Ok! So right now I’m playing a American HomefrontWar. I’m North Carolina. As I was invading South Carolina (which is active) Virginia attacks me from the north and in the north I have almost no units. Just infantry. It was Day 1. Virginia Virginia…
  • BMfox -

Maybe the creation of a hospital building would be more appropriate?
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Recover Deleted account.

You should now have your account recovered in all instances of this a support ticket must be submitted so a Game Operator can get it to the correct person to reinstate the account.
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Please Delete Game.

Archive it and after about 2 weeks it should go away.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread No world at war.

There's a weekly rotation with different maps. World at war was last week.