Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Telmah69 -

Liked Marcos Sicilia’s post in the thread Combat Experience.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Telmah69: “i really like the idea and have previously suggested the same but was shot down big time as being told too hard to implement - i still dont see why - if you click on a unit it even tells you how many enemies its destroyed - surely…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread Revolts.

Like (Post)
    Thanks doctor
  • FlemishPagan -

Liked yeboistalin’s post in the thread International Champions Cup 1st annual cup.

Like (Post)
    Hello Forums Gang. Many alliance leaders lack the connectivity to play an AvA(alliance vs alliance games). The Alliance World Cup seems to be reserved for the elite alliances(the top alliances will win no matter what). So the REBELS Greater Alliance…
  • WascallywabbitCDN -

Replied to the thread Revolts.

• WascallywabbitCDN -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Revolts.

Like (Post)
    If the unit is on the line, a revolt can happen, and the units will not be killed or revolt to the enemy.
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread 2020-05-08 Falsely unlocked achievements and rewards.

Quote from Ethedor: “so a weird carrier bug makes the carriers useless for days now, but when there is a database bug giving away gold there is instantly a forum post about it nice priorities i want to see an official forum post about the carriers…
  • DoctorDR1 -

If the unit is on the line, a revolt can happen, and the units will not be killed or revolt to the enemy.
  • Nn gg -

Liked Torpedo28000’s post in the thread Co=Players for 5 vs. 5 Team Match.

Like (Post)
    The traditional 5v5 map and rules are: 10 player road to war map Random selection A 0-1 day AI peace period A 2-4 day player peace period No gold Yes the USA is a tough one to get, but certainly winnable. Any nation selection is winnable :)
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread Newspaper stat addition.

Quote from gusv: “Quote from Citizenkane: “would be useful in choosing allies ” Other than the casualties, the data I look at the most in the World Herald are economic production, technological development, and size of armies. It also helps to look…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread End of war suggestion.

Like (Post)
    You could probably individualize the messages, but having a standard message is probably easier. For example: "(insert country 1) has been completely occupied by (insert country 2). Today, the forces of (insert country 2) destroyed the final pieces of…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked The War Machine 7’s post in the thread End of war suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Hey everyone, its been a while. Anyway, i wanted to suggest maybe a message in the newspaper when an individual war has ended. So if the Southern US occupied the Northern US, there would be a message in the newspaper to declare the North erradicated, or…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked WascallywabbitCDN’s post in the thread End of war suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Something like - Today the Southern United States has succeeded in reuniting all the states under her rightful government with the capture of [insert last province name here]. Or Egypt has reclaimed her place in the sun with the destruction of the last…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Liked JesterTheSheep’s post in the thread Newspaper stat addition.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Citizenkane: “Hello, It would be cool to see in the newspaper along with the daily reports on VP's (individuals players and coalitions) a stat that listed total units killed for the map. The data for battle against each country is already…
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread rebellion all over the world.

yes, me too, they keep making me lose provinces with so many buildings that once was my enemies’ and gave it back to them!!! Had to Attack them all over again many times
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Combat Experience.

Quote from Telmah69: “i really like the idea and have previously suggested the same but was shot down big time as being told too hard to implement - i still dont see why - if you click on a unit it even tells you how many enemies its destroyed - surely…
  • Nn gg -

units on the dot must be killed before your enemy gets the province, if your units are on the movement line instead, if it’s the one your enemy is using to get the province, they will have to fight first. if the enemy uses the movement line without…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Combat Experience.

yeah I know, but that dont quit mine. The example of "the replacement" only is valid to the ones that dont give an opportunity to the specialize soldiers. if you want to perfect the game you have to visualize what´s absence. And with the update of the…
  • Marcos Sicilia -

Replied to the thread Ideas to new maps.

This idea comes primarly because of the "England channel map" put to the players time ago. Now have been reupload, so well, is a good idea to re-publish this page. thanks for the support, utilize another form of maps, is better than repeat every day the…