Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lord Crayfish -

Liked jubjub bird’s post in the thread Thundax's Pan-Asian Rapid Conquest Guide!.

Like (Post)
    More generally, I think there are good recommendations there, but putting "use 30k-50k gold on day 1" into a guide like this is pretty hilarious. Of course that's going to make things go a bit easier :)
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked jubjub bird’s post in the thread Thundax's Pan-Asian Rapid Conquest Guide!.

Like (Post)
    No, if you have two players of equal skill, and one is Pan Asian defending their homeland and the other is one of the other three doctrines attacking on Day 1, the defending Pan Asian player should win (and win by quite a bit, I'd think). Homeland…
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread this needs to GO!.

• z00mz00m -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Replied to the thread UK HWW.

yeah i'mm screwed, i left for 1.5 days because of personal reasons and voila... my mainland fell
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Instant ready paratroopers?.

That sounds amazing. The other useful feature of border lines is that you can target them with nukes. If an enemy stack is within the kill radius of the nuke, bam bam!
  • Suna232 -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery.
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Quote from Vanrendo: “Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery. ” I am still going true release notes and I…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread How can i handle a big continent sized nation?.

Like (Post)
    Check account stats of your enemies and try figure out what units they use the most by checking what units they have losed the most. You being allied nation,my recommendation is to have complete airforce and navy excluding submarines (my…
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2024-04-09.

Like (Post)
    Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now?
  • Vanrendo -

Quote from Suna232: “Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now? ” I think so.They've lost the city bonus though but they still are useful along with Attack bombers and Artillery.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread How to survive in this situation.

Quote from Ignatio Oddball: “Sounds more like you don't know how to use militia.They were nerfed for a reason, you know ;) ” Your comment was unintentionally funny.
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Rockets being destroyed before doing damage.

• z00mz00m -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Rockets being destroyed before doing damage.

Like (Post)
    Both issues (planes & rockets) should be fixed now! Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Is the x10 plane dmg bug affecting all games?? ” Yes it was
  • Vanrendo -

Replied to the thread this needs to GO!.

When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they…
  • Suna232 -

Soo tank destroyers are very good unit now?
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread gold abuse.

Like (Post)
    Really it depends on luck. I have not meet a golder in a while now. You just have to be lucky and most of the time you won’t end up in games with heavy gold users. It could also be that some players that you run into are not using gold but just good at…
  • Suna232 -

Liked Flabbawoki’s post in the thread How can i handle a big continent sized nation?.

Like (Post)
    Thank you!