Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• YourGaurdian -

Liked ryanb96’s post in the thread Morale is still an issue.

Like (Post)
    Hi, I previously in the CoW 1.5 feedback wrote a post relating to morale being a major issue (I was having 30+ revolts/day, and on speed rounds it just wasnt manageable). Anyway since then propaganda offices have been introduced... but morale is still…
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

You don't need to actually build prop offices. Keep 2 militia... Maybe 3 in cities or strategically important places. Once if a rebellion causes loss of provinces, just recapture them and put the units previously placed in low morale places. Take down…
  • YourGaurdian -

Posted the thread I got doubts.

Thread
    This is my cruiser lv 1. It has full health and yet it's damage to planes is 6.9 forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…49691023e7c11cd98c0972fc7 This is my 2nd cruiser. Lv 1 and full health. ANd it has damage 7.9 towards planes.
  • Andromeda -

Replied to the thread Playing as Argentina in Historical World War.

Day 2 As I mentioned earlier, Argentina starts out with a very small amount of units. I've been focusing on researching in the armor and ordiance divisions, especially light tanks. I've invaded Lower Bolivia, and I expect to get their cities by…
  • YourGaurdian -

Liked DoctorDR1’s post in the thread Spy report from a country I have no spies in?.

Like (Post)
    Sometimes spies come to work for you. In your espionage tab, it will say "We welcome (number) spies/spy who worked for our service." There is no minimum spying time.
  • YourGaurdian -

Posted the thread Intelligence spies are bad.

Thread
    Sometimes when the intelligence spies get reports, they are like... Yup, nope, lol, really?, Good, nice.... That's it. This must be a snap of atleast some words/sentences. And tbh, intelligence spies are a failure in alliance matches. :(
  • YourGaurdian -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread More forum changes!.

Like (Post)
    I am aware that there is a section displaying doctrinal differences. Is it possible to create a section that shows unit stats? That would be incredibly helpful.
  • YourGaurdian -

Liked zecevi123’s post in the thread Pronouns.

Like (Post)
    You are the first person who complained about this and im not even surprised and not gonna tell why its really obvious! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :00008698: :00008040: :00008359: I just hope dev's don't waste time on this pointless thing pushed by literally 1 person and not give us an…
  • YourGaurdian -

Replied to the thread AFK.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “banned as in chat bans? and as said in another thread isn't that kinda blacklisting? ” idk how, but I couldn't access chats for like a week or less.
  • YourGaurdian -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Advice on how to be a newspaper noob.

Like (Post)
    Do you desire to be the most obsessed RP player? Do you love watching Spain start ranting about how it's going to take out china on day one? If so, this guide is for you. 1. RP posts. The first thing you do is post in the newspaper: Let's do historic RP…
  • YourGaurdian -

Like (Post)
    Quote from zecevi123: “Better Newspaper noob than silent guy that types nothing. They are boooooooriiing. Newspaper noobs keep things fresh and interesting. ” The newpaper noobs are hilarious. That's why I have created this guide on how to be the…
  • Nova0213 -

Liked z00mz00m’s post in the thread Stack number battle system mechanics.

Like (Post)
    Stacking and battle effectiveness should be influenced by the terrain. For example, plains allow bigger concentrations of men, and bigger battles. Mountains and dense forests limit the size of the battle. It's not realistic to put 10 divisions of armor…
  • qwertupo -

Replied to the thread CoWmunity RP Event August – Cold War.

Game name: qwertupo Game rank: 99 I agree with the rules I like to play as Canada.
  • Buzzy02 -

Replied to the thread Marines or sea infantry.

Quote from NoobNoobTrain: “Why not let the commandoes already in the game double for marines? Give them reduced unloading time on a coast. Job done! ” That with their stealth would be OP
  • Buzzy02 -

Liked Rukka Rukka’s post in the thread Marines or sea infantry.

Like (Post)
    I think production time and resorses would beba way to balance this sence basic training for Marines is tye longest. Also no the allies shouldn't be the only Marines. All doctrine should have them. However I think the doctrine should be more detailed on…
  • Buzzy02 -

Liked DatMannsBrice’s post in the thread Marines or sea infantry.

Like (Post)
    I think a special unit that disembarks and/or embarks much faster might be a cool unit. However it would probably need to have lower damage than all the other inf for it to be balanced. Or make it a lot more expensive.
  • Buzzy02 -

Replied to the thread Advice on how to be a newspaper noob.

Quote from whowh: “Do you desire to be the most obsessed RP player? Do you love watching Spain start ranting about how it's going to take out china on day one? If so, this guide is for you. 1. RP posts. The first thing you do is post in the newspaper:…
  • Buzzy02 -

Like (Post)
    Do you desire to be the most obsessed RP player? Do you love watching Spain start ranting about how it's going to take out china on day one? If so, this guide is for you. 1. RP posts. The first thing you do is post in the newspaper: Let's do historic RP…
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread Unit Stack Contest.

Quote from vietcong2005: “They never specified how close the unit was ” Quote from Tribunate: “Doctrine: Allies - Combat status: Defending: You will need to hold this location for whatever reason ” Quote from Tribunate: “Early Game (Days 1-3) - Hills ”
  • z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

Ryan, a lot of people (maybe most) abandon maps. They quit when the game gets boring. This is an issue for those of us who NEED to finish maps :)