Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Helmwickje -

Replied to the thread Advice x6 map.

Quote from Ivan Bukovec: “Dont sleep, have no rl obligations and be always online. ” definitely... sleep for 6 hr, you'll see people already finishing off a country or two
  • Helmwickje -

Liked Ivan Bukovec’s post in the thread Advice x6 map.

Like (Post)
    Dont sleep, have no rl obligations and be always online.
  • Quasi-duck -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “dead chat. ” Say something so xD what topic do u suggest?
  • meetvipgirls -

Wrote a comment on meetvipgirls’s wall.

Wall Comment
  • Stormbringer50 -

Liked MadMike69’s post in the thread Rockets on convoy's don't join the Naval Fleet.

Like (Post)
    This is correct, they are part of the air arm like planes. They do not join either on land or sea.
  • Tgufyru -

Replied to the thread Which doctrine Is Better in 22 Maps?.

Personally, I would prefer being commintern but axis is also good . Reason being axis is more of a “get the ball rolling” doctrine . If your luck is super terrible ( unlikely to happen) , you get an experienced neighbour next door you are done…
  • BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread Too much spam.

Quote from BrightAdityas: “Till now this Forum had very little Spam, but now it looks like days changed. ” It's had spam for as long as I can remember.
  • BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread Programming help.

Quote from BrightAdityas: “Seriously! Another advertising post? ” They happen all the time. A few weeks ago, some mad lad or bot posted 36 advertisements in Off Topic.
  • BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread Salary Of IAS & IPS Officer.

Quote from BrightAdityas: “Moderator please delete this thread. Or move it to Off-Topic. ” Bright, for future reference, go to the bottom left corner and report ads like this. If they ask you for a reason, just say Advertisement.
  • SaskeOtaku -

Replied to the thread Which doctrine Is Better in 22 Maps?.

So you advice me ti use axis...ok, what about comitern,Is good?There Is ant guide of this doctrine?
  • AMG Morgan -

Replied to a comment by AMG Morgan on Quasi-duck’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Hello Knight how was your knight last knight.
  • AMG Morgan -

Replied to the thread Additional research slot IS needed to play the game and use all units.

Have you even read my post? Like I said this will for sure make causal games more fun. and make for even more creative stacks but this is not the case for pro players. for pro player it does not make sense to go for meme unit that resources is better…
  • Claudio von Panjim -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “dead chat. ” It's not
  • BrightAdityas -

Till now this Forum had very little Spam, but now it looks like days changed.
  • laaaaaaaaga -

Looks like some ad campaign targeted call of war forum as their way to increase their webpages scoring in google. Shame, but we can expect more spam like this in near future