Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Killer8282 -

Replied to the thread New map idea: continental war!.

It’s a good idea, but some teams will have much more players than others
  • Alexgru -

Replied to a comment by Ev.Gen. on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Reply
    В таких случаях спасает не запоминать пароль в браузере.
  • Killer8282 -

Liked Khabarovsk krai’s post in the thread New map idea: continental war!.

Like (Post)
    This map is about continents fighting each other there’s 7 continents but Antarctica will NOT be here today So there 6 continents left the map is for 5 player only Each player each continent Map runs of 2x speed the flag on the continents are…
  • Alexgru -

Replied to a comment by VVV43 on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Да, удалил
  • Alexgru -

Replied to a comment by immegrant on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Готово
  • Edmond Murphy -

Now follows emre09514.

Follow
  • yanini wizard -

Wrote a comment on yanini wizard’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello this is me!!!
  • SherlockHOLMES -

Replied to a comment by SherlockHOLMES on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sağ olun
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

In CoW1.0, nobody would ever want to research and build all ground close-combat units (I'm talking about AT, regular infantry, motorized infantry, mechanized infantry, AC, LT, MT, HT and TD - militia and Commandos are a different story). Clever players…
  • JegapMasiven -

Replied to a comment by SherlockHOLMES on Arcorian’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Merhaba,

Ekip başvurunuz kabul edilirse SMOD sizinle iletişime geçer. Bu konu hakkında detaylı bilgi almak isterseniz;
    forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…/24289-tr-yönetici-alımı/
  • MontanaBB -

Replied to a comment by K.Rokossovski on MontanaBB’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thanks, Roko. It's probably temporary, but it helps fill the boredom of working from home during the shutdown because of the Bug. Normally, I don't have the 24/7 time to play COW the way I like to play it.
  • DARKAIM -

Posted the thread DARKNESS 1 looking for Elite Players.

Thread
    We are a elite alliance built upon by pro players. We would accept people with the following -Highly active -human k/d ration above 1.05 -level 35 or higher -Discord account(you must have a discord account since its were we communicate) If you meet…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Wrote a comment on MontanaBB’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hey Monty, good to see you're back!
  • Nvemtaffii -

Wrote a comment on Torpedo28000’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How do you create a new game so I can make new one for everyone to play
  • Ev.Gen. -

Wrote a comment on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Опять у меня убыло золото.Дети без разрешения включили компьютер.Где чего понажимали я не знаю.Золота убыло немного1.5к
  • blue44elephant -

Replied to the thread New map idea: continental war!.

Quote from Khabarovsk krai: “Yes good point mate Mate there’s 6 teams The map is world at war map ” can you send your suggestion to the developers by mail then they might consider this
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Province trading =:c.

Actually in many teams and coalitions that I have been in we have given a country that is being over run a distant province so they can move their capital and stay in the game, cheering on the team and maybe doing spying and other things with transfers…
  • Teburu -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Ships that just won't die on their own....

Like (Post)
    If nothing has changed last months, then .. .. even whithout any province and as long a player still has units he can keep playing and try to conquer new land .. .. but the units will no longer repaired at day change due to lack of daily upkeep -- with…
  • MontanaBB -

Liked Arcorian’s post in the thread How to improve localization/wording.

Like (Post)
    Thank you for joining our effort to improve localization and wording quality in Call of War! In order to help us you can just share any incorrect localization or translation that could be worded better in this forum section with us. If you want to send…
  • MontanaBB -

Replied to the thread Vorlon at your service.

A worthy heir of the Wise Odin. So, did you get Mjolnir as part of the bargain for taking on the responsibilities of this thankless job?