Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• white bird -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Aesthetic Suggestion It would not be too difficult to add to the Tech Tree images of Units being researched, a symbol representing the Level of facilities needed to build that unit. Say in the Infantry Tech Tree, every image…
  • f118 -

Liked DxC’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tin Military: “you could'nt be more wrong as the "chaos" factor after two opposing forces meet and whats left after that fact is whats dictates any commanders next strategy and tactic as in real life as in the great grand strategy ” I…
  • DxC -

Quote from Tin Military: “you could'nt be more wrong as the "chaos" factor after two opposing forces meet and whats left after that fact is whats dictates any commanders next strategy and tactic as in real life as in the great grand strategy ” I…
  • vonlettowvorbeck -

Liked Alphared’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from f118: “they "begin" to die after 50% hp reached, there is a chance to kill some units from stack with under 50% hp. Some times i killed 1 or 2 untis, sometimes not.After reaching 20% they die qwicklier. After 10% almoast for sure. And yes,…
  • Setting up a new printer is not easy sometimes whether it is an HP printer or any other printer. There is no common guide for setup as every computer you are connecting the HP printer with has a different configuration. HP like every other company offers…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Now follows kahue16.

Follow
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Wrote a comment on kahue16’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, welcome to my alliance check the call of war message I sent you. PS follow me for updates!
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread Your Troop Compositions?.

Quote from Boozo: “Here’s my list: Early game - Nukes Mid game - Nukes End Game - Nukes ” You cannot have Nukes early game. Ps: That is all you use??!!!
  • Tin Military -

Liked CityOfAngels’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from f118: “Quote from Hans A. Pils: “ ” Idea behind of increasing hit points is more realism in gameplay... "hit points" are not hitpoints. That is only virtual representation of combat survivability... And for sure each new generation of…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread each game had own chat.

Quote from Temex92: “i think it are good if all games had only it games member chat no matter play you phone or computer if some one report chat message staff can look how reported thing gone via logs it are more better information chanel than…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked Temex92’s post in the thread each game had own chat.

Like (Post)
    i think it are good if all games had only it games member chat no matter play you phone or computer if some one report chat message staff can look how reported thing gone via logs it are more better information chanel than newspaper or messages to…
  • Temex92 -

Posted the thread any finnish Players.

Thread
    I had Alliance only for finland players tervetuloa joukkoon
  • Temex92 -

Posted the thread each game had own chat.

Thread
    i think it are good if all games had only it games member chat no matter play you phone or computer if some one report chat message staff can look how reported thing gone via logs it are more better information chanel than newspaper or messages to…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread Embarkment.

Quote from Boozo: “There should also be a much greater benefit of embarking transports via naval bases vs. normal land. Think of a sharp cliff that drops down into the ocean, with ragged terrain, shallow waters. How are you getting tanks, airplane…
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CityOfAngels: “The most survivable troops on the battlefield are the veterans. ” This is true in real life, and should be reflected in CoW ... :thumbup:
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Yugoslavia anyone?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KrestelGaming: “Any country can be good if played right ” Yes and each country should have there own guide!
  • gusv -

Quote from CityOfAngels: “The most survivable troops on the battlefield are the veterans. ” This is true in real life, and should be reflected in CoW ... :thumbup:
  • f118 -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

new skins are nice but their colour make my eyes tired.
  • f118 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    This will be rebalanced in the next event. But yes, if you want to discuss 1.5 changes, please do it in a different thread, as this threads topic was something else :) On the topic of this thread: We are currently in the planning on making some…
  • f118 -

Quote from CityOfAngels: “Quote from f118: “Quote from Hans A. Pils: “ ” Idea behind of increasing hit points is more realism in gameplay..."hit points" are not hitpoints. That is only virtual representation of combat survivability... And for…