Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gusv -

Replied to the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Looks like France is in a world of hurt. ” Agree ... Here is another shot at trying to get a more representative and/or balanced ('Europe- Road to War Map')- just using geography, not politics ... Western…
  • gusv -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Like (Post)
    Looks like France is in a world of hurt.
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Impact of USA in Alliance World Cup 5x5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Looks like France is in a world of hurt. ” That is a possibility, but it depends on how the team plays it. For example you could have all the starting troops of Usa, UK, and Sweden come to France for the end of peace. …
  • gusv -

Liked vonlettowvorbeck’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    @Brazen Shield Very good post, listing the majoity of issues with COW 1.5, while stating why COW 1.0 rather deserves a good 'tweak', than to be replaced by this new game. @Akulla3D As Brazen Shield does - stating issues, por'and con's - none of the…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Akulla3D: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Quote from Ryan04px2025: “Quote from Akulla3D: “Just wondering when we can expect the next level of testing for 1.5 -- despite all the negative reactions from different folks…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread Aircraft Movement - One way Trips.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Restrisiko: “Right, "Aircraft Movement - One way Trips" would be realistic, and has already been discussed many times before, but it would not match with other relations in this game, would make planes too superior on the map. ” I agree, I…
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread New Game Mode Idea.

Quote from Fenc909: “New Game Mode IdeaTry this, base like Call of War but different era and with more playable details - the much better game >> click >> www.newworldempires << (you can log in with your CoW account)
  • USA Great Country -

Wrote a comment on Joe_Hanshi’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Как попасть к вам? Я подписан на группу в вк, Но как поиграть с вами, вы не пишете номер карты
  • Tasmine -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2019-11-27.

Like (Post)
    Been using some RR Guns ... If you reduce the size to half of what it currently is, I think everybody could still see them ... In the current size, they sometimes hide the image of other nearby units ... 8)
  • Tasmine -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread New Game Mode Idea.

Like (Post)
    That would not be related to CoW's WWII theme. But I do know that there are other Bytro games with similar themes.
  • Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread New Game Mode Idea.

That would not be related to CoW's WWII theme. But I do know that there are other Bytro games with similar themes.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Why do you accept nazi symbols in the game?.

Quote from Please fill this field: “Mods can only report this problem to someone above them. ” This is true in these cases, It would have to come to senior support staff. In your correspondence will be a ticket ID number, such as ABC-123456. …
  • VorlonFCW -

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Looks like France is in a world of hurt. ” That is a possibility, but it depends on how the team plays it. For example you could have all the starting troops of Usa, UK, and Sweden come to France for the end of peace. …
  • Fenc909 -

Posted the thread New Game Mode Idea.

Thread
    there should be a game mode that is focused on medevial. provninces are villages and fortifications are castles that boost defense. infantry are still infantry but they have spears and chainmail. knights would be tanks. and calvary motorised and…
  • vonlettowvorbeck -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    ... Which is very sad. I mean nobody wants to keep you (Bytro) from throwing another trivial tap-and-swipe-don't-think game on the market. Use CoN or Supremacy1 for that or create a new one, OK. But why cannibalize the - as far as I know - most
  • vonlettowvorbeck -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

@Brazen Shield Very good post, listing the majoity of issues with COW 1.5, while stating why COW 1.0 rather deserves a good 'tweak', than to be replaced by this new game. @Akulla3D As Brazen Shield does - stating issues, por'and con's - none of the…
  • vonlettowvorbeck -

Liked Brazen Shield’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    My first post; be gentle. CoW 1.5 Day 27, should wrap up today with a Coalition Victory. Could of been sooner but was experimenting. Overall impression; Realism and Balancing have become mystical. Had to keep looking at Armoured Vehicle stats to figure…
  • EZ Dolittle -