Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IronKnight -

Replied to the thread Clash of Nations - Let's Play: Ukraine.

Quote from BrutusTrump: “Don’t ping me every time you make a new log. ” Okay, I won't. Thanks for informing me, would you like to be pinged for...decisive events in the let's play? (Major Wars, Economic and Military Projects, etc)
  • Ivan Bukovec -

Liked WheelyBrian’s post in the thread Tournament question.

Like (Post)
    I have a group of alliances in a server that you can join and we are looking for more alliances to join it will definitely be 1.5 on 12 player Road to War map AvA bracket form random selection maybe selection NO GOLD come join Alliance League server if…
  • Pablocamper -

Wrote a comment on Bytro Labs’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Seria bueno que argentina empesara con 8 o 7 provincias urbanas ya que era mejor que peru en economia pero peor que brasil
  • BrutusTrump -

Don’t ping me every time you make a new log.
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked IronKnight’s post in the thread Clash of Nations - Let's Play: Ukraine.

Like (Post)
    Day II Log (Unfinished): I've begun research on Level 2 Infantry and Medium Tanks, and I've begun construction on a naval fleet, already with 1 Cruiser and I intend on making another to hopefully deal some decisive blows against Turkey when the time…
  • BrutusTrump -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sigmaticalium: “Ukraine is a good nation. make some good relations with turkey/romania and you're good ” Does them being provinces of mine count as 'good relations'
  • IronKnight -

Day II Log (Unfinished): I've begun research on Level 2 Infantry and Medium Tanks, and I've begun construction on a naval fleet, already with 1 Cruiser and I intend on making another to hopefully deal some decisive blows against Turkey when the time…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Too much spam.

Report it so that we can delete the content and block those accounts.
  • IronKnight -

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “also, are you NewLivionNight? ” Yes. Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “Goodluck with Ukraine, it's in a good position(for winning) but it doesn't increase kdr. ” You sure about that? I can prove you wrong in a instant.
  • cl0xy -

Replied to the thread Generals for individual units..

Quote from Noogn: “Quote from cl0xy: “Quote from Noogn: “Quote from cl0xy: “Why for gold though? If this was ever added it should be for cash in a in game match ” Well then a whole new currency would be needed and I'm not sure if the creators…
  • BMfox -

Replied to a comment by SaskeOtaku on BMfox’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Try to figure out your best strategy with the available information. That's the best way to learn
  • Claudio von Panjim -

• Claudio von Panjim -

Goodluck with Ukraine, it's in a good position(for winning) but it doesn't increase kdr.
  • IronKnight -

Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “things are going so harsh on me, it's like begging for K/D ratio, mine is only 1.59, it'll decrease A LOT ” ok
  • Claudio von Panjim -

things are going so harsh on me, it's like begging for K/D ratio, mine is only 1.59, it'll decrease A LOT
  • GUBERNATOOR -

Wrote a comment on NikitkaKasper’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Участвую
  • IronKnight -

Quote from Sigmaticalium: “Ukraine is a good nation. make some good relations with turkey/romania and you're good ” Does them being provinces of mine count as 'good relations'
  • AMG Morgan -

Like (Post)
    Day I: Day One began with me buliding some Barracks and Tank Plants (the latter after I build some Lvl 1 Industry) and also starting research on Cruisers, which won't finish until Day II. In the meanwhile, I'm going to buff up my army and prepare for a…
  • Outlaw828 -

Wrote a comment on Emperor OneAboveAll’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Apply in the forum