Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• z00mz00m -

Replied to the thread K/D Flexing.

Remember the KD is not a goal, it's just an indicator. How are you fighting AI, to lose units? What can you do to stop losing units? That's what you should think about
  • Phillip Bosley -

Posted the thread Rename "Kentucky" to "Missouri" or "Tennessee".

Thread
    In the World at War map, the country called Kentucky is made up of the US states Missouri, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Of those, 3 of Kentucky's cities are in Missouri IRL, and the other 2 are in Tennessee IRL. Furthermore, Kentucky is also the smallest…
  • Claudio NVKP -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

• NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

That just confirms somebodies country is going to get stolen
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread East Mexico playthrough.

• Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “I asked people like Kadeko, but they choose to stay out thanks to the clusterfuck that came from your teams response to getting your asses kicked… ” Debatable.... but I specifically told no…
  • Carking the 6th -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

I don’t even know, Zaktty is gone and the mods barely communicate anymore.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Claudio NVKP’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from GeneralTanke: “We did not decide that. ” I thought it was decided according to the last pages.
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from fiji fellow: “im not him i just want to play with you guys ” I swear he says this every time he creates a new account. It never changes. Literally every single time: "i just want to play with you guys" NO VARIATION AT ALL. My word Arta,…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Nobodyx2’s post in the thread What's your favorite Clash nations?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “My favorite countries in the Clash of Nations map are Sweden, Finland, Libya and Ukraine. What are yours? ” My fav is ukraine, quite decent ig
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread ཞི་བདེ།! A Tibet HWW Playthrough.

Like (Post)
    Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from whowh: “Sorry guys, I've been a bit busy the past two days. I'll give a triple day update tomorrow. ” Tomorrow, right? ” Or tomorrow, ofc!
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Flying Bombs.

Like (Post)
    If you click on flying bombs read the description,it will give you an idea what it's good for. You can use it to bomb province's morale and economy(can't recall the exact damage to a province with full morale)If you can master their use you can become a…
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Flying Bombs.

Like (Post)
    Yes...look at the attached screenshot
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked Ignatio Oddball’s post in the thread Flying Bombs.

Like (Post)
    Pay attention to their hp though. Flying bombs can easily be shot down. Essentially they are only useful against undefended targets.
  • ChessSamurai1999 -

Liked RedSlayer44’s post in the thread Flying Bombs.

Like (Post)
    Thank you. Where did you find that information?
  • Nobodyx2 -

Posted the thread Is this a mistake?.

Thread
    I see that my militia level 2 has a stealth level 1. level 1 militia is also having stealth level 1. But level 3 is stealth level 2. Is this a mistake, or just a mistake in pan-asian which I am checking right now...
  • Nobodyx2 -

Replied to the thread What's your favorite Clash nations?.

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “My favorite countries in the Clash of Nations map are Sweden, Finland, Libya and Ukraine. What are yours? ” My fav is ukraine, quite decent ig
  • Nobodyx2 -

Replied to the thread Is Finland good in Clash of Nations?.

@AllStar has a point, Clash of Nations is usually only for noobs to gain levels and play other maps. I have never tried to win one as an average player ig (I joked a lot of games in my career to gain 5 coalition and 1 solo all in historic 1939 map, but…