Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mafa99 -

Wrote a comment on mafa99’s wall.

Wall Comment
    فارس دانلود
    tarikhema.org/farsdl
  • AlexanderTheGreat -

Liked Newbss’s post in the thread Trade.

Like (Post)
    You are probably in a coalition. You can have share map only with them OR with players that don't have any coalition, in which case you can see their land but they can't yours.
  • Snowings -

Replied to a comment by Snowings on Moncefmoncef’s wall.

Wall Reply
    2758736 merci
  • Moncefmoncef -

Replied to a comment by Snowings on Moncefmoncef’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Bonjour, quel est le numéro de votre partie ?
  • Vlanchavic -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

Sounds pretty much what I’m asking for however my suggestion adds the ability to target specific countries that you’re wary of and expect some sort of aggression from. This ability avoids accidentally starting wars with countries and as players…
  • Newbss -

Replied to the thread Trade.

You are probably in a coalition. You can have share map only with them OR with players that don't have any coalition, in which case you can see their land but they can't yours.
  • AlexanderTheGreat -

Posted the thread Trade.

Thread
    I can't offer trade for sharing map to certain players . Why ?
  • WebTanitimTR -

Wrote a comment on WebTanitimTR’s wall.

Wall Comment
    madalyonklinik.com/bolumlerimi…-bozukluklar-sizofreni-vb - Psikotik Hastalıklar, kişinin gerçeği değerlendirmesini bozduğu için daha ciddi ruh hastalıklarını kapsar. Hemen herkesin bildiği "şizofreni", bu grubun en önemli hastalığıdır.…
  • Shyvas Nemesya -

Now follows Jonathan Gasteau.

Follow
  • haidang2014 -

Replied to the thread Error not receiving EXP point.

I sent a report and provided a game ID and an accout ID. Both games I participated in had the same error ID: 2761767 ( New game just play 2days real. all member Active) ID: 2741024. Casualties since the beginning of this war: North Dakota -…
  • Quote from bobcat79: “I have tried nukes and let me explain you this. Nukes DO NOT HAVE A GARRANTEED 50KM RADIUS, They have a radius around anywhere from 10km to 50km so to be safe. Hit 2km away from the target ” there is of course the X factor to…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Nukes makes no damage, why?.

Restrisiko gave all of the options. Let me explain it another way: Atomic detonations occur a long way from any of your units that can observe the damage. You ALWAYS need to go and see what kind of damage occurred after an atomic detonation with a…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

One older suggestion along this idea is an additional fire control setting called “blockade” which would allow your units to open fire on any unit without right of way or share map that comes within range. This would apply to both ships and land…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread add greek chat.

Adding support for a language is a major undertaking. It is more than just chat, it involves having the maps and game translated into that language, as well as expectations of enough players to participate in those maps. Also a support staff is needed…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Notification of completed buildings.

This is the intended function of the game. Buildings in the construction process proceed on schedule, and are completed on schedule. Any damage that occurs to the building during the construction process from combat, spies, or province capture is not…
  • VorlonFCW -

It sounds to me like both of you are in a game that isn’t ranked. Since neither of you list your game number it is difficult to provide you with a definite answer on that here. Sending a bug report from within your game gives us the tools to…
  • haidang2014 -

The opponents who fought with me also did not receive any points when he kill my troop.
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread New relationships.

Like (Post)
    Uummm putting a blockade up around someone's port and shooting at anything that comes out is indeed an acr of war!
  • Valewonca034 -

Happened to me aswel, just killed 14 infantry units with artillery, didn't receibe EXP, the K/D ratio on my profile didn't updated itself, same thing with achievements, I sure hope that it's just stuck and my progress will be registered when it's fixed.