Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BMfox -

Replied to the thread CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14.

In the latest 1.5 version the interceptors are overpowered. A level 1 (doctrine allies) has 6 hitpoints attack and only 3 hitpoints in defense. A level 7 (doctrine allies) has 28 hitpoints attack and only 14 hitpoints in defense. With a bomber it's…
  • BMfox -

Posted the thread 1.5 interceptor attack vs defense.

Thread
    In the latest 1.5 version the interceptors are overpowered. A level 1 (doctrine allies) has 6 hitpoints attack and only 3 hitpoints in defense. A level 7 (doctrine allies) has 28 hitpoints attack and only 14 hitpoints in defense. With a bomber it's…
  • BMfox -

Liked Habo778’s post in the thread Field Hospitals?.

Like (Post)
    Well ships can repair themselves to a certain extent. Deep sea vessels usually have a full engineering crew along with a machine shop, tools and Spare parts. A ship can patch up holes in the hull and replace broken parts the problem is when the spare…
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Unmovable troops.

Please submit a bug report with the details and a Game Operator can refresh the server on their end.
  • Habo778 -

Replied to the thread Field Hospitals?.

Well ships can repair themselves to a certain extent. Deep sea vessels usually have a full engineering crew along with a machine shop, tools and Spare parts. A ship can patch up holes in the hull and replace broken parts the problem is when the spare…
  • BMfox -

Posted the thread SBDE adjustment 1.5 version.

Thread
    Overal the SDBE change in the 1.5 of 10 units a stack is a big improvement. Done with those doom stacks of 40 units heading for your capital. With the maximum of 10 units a stack there will be more seperate groups which demands more micro management and…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Grain Crisis.

Can we have this 2015 thread closed please.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Field Hospitals?.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Hospitals make no sense, how do you “heal” a plane or a tank? It makes the game seem like a children’s fantasy instead of a logical strategy game. The existing replenishment mechanic operates very much like the reality…
  • BMfox -

Liked Royal Admiral Laryx’s post in the thread Be able to block messaging from a country.

Like (Post)
    I just played a game recently where this player is constantly harassing me for supporting my alliance in attack him what is worse is that he is also playing in another game I am and also harassing me there as well. I am fed up with him and his toxic…
  • BMfox -

Liked OutsiderJoe’s post in the thread Suggestions for CoW.

Like (Post)
    In call of war, there is a lot of problems that need to be fix, or simple features that will make a players life a 100x easier w00t.png w00t.png w00t.png ! In this update I suggest: 1) Colouring your armies: So you multiselect some units you want, and…
  • BMfox -

Liked Habo778’s post in the thread take down the moral update!.

Like (Post)
    One thing I do in Historical World War is use the usual Militia units that you get at the start to station at rebellious provenances since they become mostly obsolete mid to late game unless you invest research into them. Now this may not be feasible in…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Patrolling Aircraft 1.5.

Quote from G.E.H.R.E: “The patrol interval was kept at 15 min, the only thing that was changed is that in every round only deals and receive ~50% of the damage. ” In the COW 1.0 it's 25% every 15 minutes which gives a full attack every hour In the…
  • Habo778 -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

One thing I do in Historical World War is use the usual Militia units that you get at the start to station at rebellious provenances since they become mostly obsolete mid to late game unless you invest research into them. Now this may not be feasible in…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Can i have list of Forum ranks in order?.

There's alsot the rank retired heros for the ex-mods ex-GO's, which I should be but I'm a Colonel instead. Not that it really matters.
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread take down the moral update!.

Well you can't have it all can you. The resistance during WWII was a real thing after all. I usually save some small AI nation with the purpose of taking it's capital just before day change. It takes a bit of management but taking one capital a day is…
  • Habo778 -

Replied to the thread Vorlon at your service.

I may not have not been around long enough to know you well but I salute you and wish you good luck on your journey. I’m confident to say that this community was fortunate to have you and the least I can do is give your a metaphorical 21 gun salute to…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Vorlon at your service.

Today concludes my journey as a staff member here at Call of War. I have enjoyed my time here, and I thank you all for the companionship along the way. There have been many challenges and puzzles that we have solved together, and I than you all for…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Is the pace of the game to "fast"?.

Quote from Anpere: “Quote from Last Warrior: “small number of events maps with 50% or even 33% speed would be make more choice for everyone. ” What do you mean? I don't really understand this. ” It is possible to change the "clock speed" of the…
  • Last Warrior -

Replied to the thread Is the pace of the game to "fast"?.

small (lesser ammount of something) numbers (sign wich mean amount of something) event map (game round only for some happening, not for every day) with 50% (half of something) or even 33% (one third part of something) speed (flow of something in single…