Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Carking the 6th -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Stay safe while sharing screenshots!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bamo: “thanku ” r_K0
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked GeneralTanke’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from -VIP-: “YO @TheZhukov :!: @GeneralTanke :!: BATTLE STATIONS BOYS!! the tournament round starts tomorrow!! we are picking countries today. contact team leader ScarletSpeedster ASAP ” I won’t be doing the tourney. I have a lot of work that…
  • Carking the 6th -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Please set starting RMs back to 15k.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pyth0n_: “It handicaps the use of tacs and ABs early game ” Isn't that we want? Air stacks get scary about the middle game, but allied tactical bombers would be too OP IMO like this.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Karl von Krass’s post in the thread How many people of each nationality on the forum.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lady Aragosta: “I see. Except for the phrase 'tetravalent calcium' which I had to google. ” you see, if that thing were a molecule, by normal chemistry we could say that thing cannot exist. But, that thing isn't a molecule. It defies…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Fox-Company’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    LETS GO MY POPULARITY WENT FROM 0% TO 1% AND I MADE PEACE WITH CHINA I can finally focus on USSR.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Quote from Carking the 6th: “Quote from The Mister Class: “Dresden had nothing of military importance in it. The excuse of it's being a rail junction is stupid,…
  • Lady Aragosta -

Replied to the thread Supply Drops.

Quote from 1101Pathfinder: “I feel the real loophole abuse comes from Negotiating a war just to acquire a supply drop. ” Yeah that's what I was trying to say. And negotiating to actually start a war with someone takes just as much trust, since it's…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked russ_russ1’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Carking the 6th: ““We should kick them all out” sounds somewhat threatening… ” That’s what..? Islamophobia and racism..? That’s like saying “oh I don’t like these people so I’m gonna kick them out for my own personal…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    “We should kick them all out” sounds somewhat threatening…
  • Lord Crayfish -

Replied to the thread Please set starting RMs back to 15k.

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “It handicaps the use of tacs and ABs early game ” Isn't that we want? Air stacks get scary about the middle game, but allied tactical bombers would be too OP IMO like this.
  • Lord Crayfish -

Liked _Pyth0n_’s post in the thread Please set starting RMs back to 15k.

Like (Post)
    It handicaps the use of tacs and ABs early game, and unnecessarily de-incentivises building industry.
  • 1101Pathfinder -

Replied to the thread Supply Drops.

I feel the real loophole abuse comes from Negotiating a war just to acquire a supply drop. Being able to negotiate to acquire a Province, ROW or share map Requires a certain amount of trust with with the individual involved.