Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suna232 -

Replied to the thread I can not log in!?.

• BrutusTrump -

Replied to the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

Even if you spend more time on Call of War than your wife, which you shouldn't, having different graphics is in no way comparable to your wife being murdered.
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread #RestoreCANVAS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whowh: “Quote from K.Rokossovski: “And my wife will readily agree that I spent much more time on this game than on her, over the last few years; ” Lol. I really don't know what to say to that. ” Well what can I say? We have a good…
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Die deutsche Welt - Germany 1939 Blitzkrieg.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Claudio von Panjim: “.25% of the economy ” How frugal!
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread Die deutsche Welt - Germany 1939 Blitzkrieg.

Like (Post)
    I will make part 2 tomorrow, that's it for part 1 of Die Duestchs Welt. The United States of South America.
  • BrutusTrump -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread Die deutsche Welt - Germany 1939 Blitzkrieg.

Like (Post)
    Mass riots break out in Germany, armies defect, chaos erupt as the people find out about the secret of the king. The king had an emergency meeting, saying "What do we do..." He had no idea what to do as the Italians take Cologne, his general replies, "We…
  • whowh -

Replied to a comment by MiloK32 on Klangerman’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Same here!
  • whowh -

Liked BrutusTrump’s post in the thread Newbie looking for alliance! :).

Like (Post)
    Hello. Try joining the New Players Training Alliance 1. We have just started, and are looking for members. We will teach you.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Black screen.

Quote from Tre: “I have a 2020 MacBook Air. ” OOOOF
  • whowh -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Map/In-Game Rules.

Like (Post)
    b8bf6955b09c61ce3b94014cb104207b.png
    Greetings Generals, This quick and easy thread, I hope will explain to every player what rules are in place in every Call of War Map/Game. These rules are accepted by all of us when we agree to play Call of War.
  • whowh -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread New Update Erases Part of Borders.

Like (Post)
    Bug fixed
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Diamond shapes.

Quote from dw98: “Why are there Diamond patterns over all the units now? It seems only for FP games. ” I'm not an FP so I can't say. MAKE ME AN FP MODS!!!!!
  • whowh -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread create a game.

Like (Post)
    Is it correct that on a mobile you also do not get a time of arrival clock for enemy troops en route? I've always wondered if thats the way it is for everyone or if my phone is just simply ancient or something.
  • whowh -

Liked HSS223’s post in the thread Is there a way to know if an account is banned?.

Like (Post)
    Hss223
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Game.

• whowh -

Liked Claudio von Panjim’s post in the thread Game.

Like (Post)
    Cheaters? I don't see why an unranked game can have cheaters while a ranked one can't, anyways, it'll be ranked, so the people who are playing is, Grand Empire and Me right, any others?
  • whowh -

Like (Post)
    I would not like karl taking all his alliance members and allying with them and ruin others stats, it will be unranked
  • whowh -

Liked Scrappy_’s post in the thread Game.

Like (Post)
    id be up for it if its not ranked
  • whowh -

Like (Post)
    Is anyone up for a private unranked game? Anytime in the future, if yes then please reply.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Ship names.

Quote from liborg117: “because I never ran into bad names, but then again I never knew where to look ” same here.