Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• samincosh -

Posted the thread let's make an alliance.

Thread
    so it's hard to many players to join an active allian so the problem is we can find many alliances but they close for join or find many not active actually mostly not active so i'm here to suggest to make an active allian now 8) so any one who can be…
  • alexl12 -

Replied to the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round Two.

Hey Xarus, seems like I enlisted for the wrong squad :/ I enlisted for India but my Alliance mate is in Echo and we want to be both in Echo... sry for the inconvenience, but may you fix this?
  • 12pit -

Wrote a comment on addicted1969’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi addicted1969
    Sorry, but we need this place for my alliance-friend.
    We must all be in the same squad. Could u please
    join another squad?
    Greets 12pit
  • K.Rokossovski -

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Game is broken about food.

Starcraft was all about proper management of resources. If you didn't plan ahead properly you would have lots of production capacity and no resources to produce with because the resources were finite. Each rock had a limited number of minerals. Each…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread i cant create historic world map.

As I said, the 25 player historic maps are system generated only and it is not possible for a player to create their own.
  • patriota75 -

Replied to the thread Improved Team Up! Event.

The worst map I ever played. About 35 or 40 players of my team become inactive so I could not take their territory and I had not space where to expand, At the end I had fight with 10 players of other team. Somehow I finished in 5th place. It was all but…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Improved Team Up! Event.

Quote from dioglaert: “I have heard in a chat within the game that morale is a huge problem as you start out at war with 50 countries. ” War morale penalty is capped at -25, so it is no different than being at war with 5 countries. Quote from…
  • patriota75 -

Replied to the thread What should rules set out to accomplish in the PL? What is their goal?.

I assume that PL started with non gold rule and rules about start and end map. Other rules were added later. No coalition, no ROW etc were among my suggestions. I suggested that all trades must go trough market. The goal of that rules was to make harder…
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread your 10 most useful units (part 1).

to make my life easier, when I make the second part (which will be soon) will be on a separate forum post, not edited on here. also, I am not saying these are the best units, I am saying these are units that will be a huge help to you in winning.
  • waffle army -

i have options to create every single map apart from the new event one and historic world map would it be good if i gave a screenshot?
  • stgilgenphil -

Wrote a comment on Aeblemost’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi, What mechanism is there to report racial abuse,in the Newspaper, in game, where the abuser is anonymous?
  • VorlonFCW -

Those maps are system generated. There should always be one available to join.
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked MACKMITTENZ’s post in the thread Game is broken about food.

Like (Post)
    I couldn't tell you the last time I had an issue with food... I see people who build behemoth armies to quickly take provinces; only to have them go into rebellion and default to me = easy VPs
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Game is broken about food.

Like (Post)
  • 12pit -

Liked BigHorrn’s post in the thread Registration for the Dirty Dozen - Round Two.

Like (Post)
    No anonymous games would be nice. I would really appreciate this. I like to see the players name while I am playing the map.
  • 12pit -

@ Xarus (and all other players) What do you think of distributing the five dozen on different continents? A dozen each in North America, South America, Europe (+ possibly Asia west of Ural), Africa and Asia (east of Ural). And Australia is…
  • Aloriel -

Liked CoralWar’s post in the thread Game is broken about food.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MACKMITTENZ: “I couldn't tell you the last time I had an issue with food... I see people who build behemoth armies to quickly take provinces; only to have them go into rebellion and default to me = easy VPs ” So, our coalition was attacked…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Quote from CoralWar: “Quote from Restrisiko: “Quote from Xarus: “ ” ” I don't have this problem on Civilization, Starcraft, Command & Conquer... CoW is the only game (beta version) in which you are crushed if you expand. ” Must admit it was…
  • CoralWar -

Quote from MACKMITTENZ: “I couldn't tell you the last time I had an issue with food... I see people who build behemoth armies to quickly take provinces; only to have them go into rebellion and default to me = easy VPs ” So, our coalition was attacked…