Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CL-55 -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

1.5 review – game currently still in progress To Start - I love this game.The only way to level up is get blueprints.Otherwise a 1st time player as much of a chance to win as someone that’s played 100 rounds.Moreover, there’s many ways to outplay…
  • Citizenkane -

Replied to the thread Lets Talk Feedback.

First I would like to say I think it was a wise choice to test COW 1.5 as an event instead of Frontline Pioneers game. I enjoy playing an testing FP games but often feel the feedback did not lead to needed changes before release. Having this game as a…
  • DxC -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Lets Talk Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Arcorian: “With a future update players will no longer lose popularity with the Elite AI when a country declares war on them. ” thumbup.png thumbup.png thumbup.png thumbup.png That's very good, logically. Quote from Arcorian: “We also…
  • DxC -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Re-checked the Healing Rate and two units came out healing 14.3% of Damage. So it must still be same as CoW 1.0 at 15% My earlier calculations that came out just under 25% must have been wrong.
  • Tin Military -

Liked C88’s post in the thread Dev Diary #1: Call of War 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Quote from _Pontus_: “Quote from freezy: “We mentioned many times already that we will not release CoW 1.5 in the current form, because this version is still very rough. It will be tweaked alot in the coming months, with the help of your feedback.…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Re-checked the Healing Rate and two units came out healing 14.3% of Damage. So it must still be same as CoW 1.0 at 15% My earlier calculations that came out just under 25% must have been wrong.
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread “Add army” button.

Like (Post)
    Ahhhh, ok, I see. Thank you!
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread New resource - Aluminum.

Instead of making a new resource type, why not just make planes more expensive to build? :P
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread Alliance Match.

Azz3kiev is my alliance, but I believe it is full or near full. Contact me if you think you have a real reason to join.
  • kahue16 -

Wrote a comment on kahue16’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Comecei meu dia com uma unidade que "não queria" morrer embora tenha ocorrido, estava com condição moral de -4995%.
  • kahue16 -

Now follows Ryan04px2025.

Follow
  • Somanta -

Liked f118’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CityOfAngels: “Quote from f118: “Quote from Hans A. Pils: “ ” Idea behind of increasing hit points is more realism in gameplay..."hit points" are not hitpoints. That is only virtual representation of combat survivability... And for…
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread “Add army” button.

• CzarHelllios -

I'd personally prefer a toggle option for AI. Old AI, Elite AI(With popularity options and the like). With set sliders so hosts can decide how aggressive and or smart the AI will be - And or if they get any resource boosts to accommodate for their rapid…
  • WayneBo -

Quote from Hans A. Pils: “Or just add some info text somewhere in the diplomacy menu that explains the popularity rules. ” which is the MAJOR problem with popularity - poor documentation. Second problem: far more negatives than positives. third…
  • Alphared -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DxC: “Yea, when a "unit" "dies" it doesn't really die. It's HP (imaginary soldiers etc) are redistributed to other divisions. So for those for which realism is important, it's not a question of when they die, but when the division is…
  • YitanTribal -

Quote from h4zel: “You know adding another material is actually a huge new update to the game because it's not additional like chat, indirect like embark times etc but it builds up at the center, the heart of the game: economy. This can change the game…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Quote from Arcorian: “With a future update players will no longer lose popularity with the Elite AI when a country declares war on them. ” thumbup.png thumbup.png thumbup.png thumbup.png That's very good, logically. Quote from Arcorian: “We also…
  • white bird -

Liked CzarHelllios’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 - Urban Provinces & New Buildings.

Like (Post)
    This is just from my general opinion, but the division of IC into multiple different structures feels more or less like a needless resource sink. From our opinion, SP1914 and by CoW followed a set template that these changes are disrupting - And it would…
  • f118 -

On version 1.5, aircrafts use "aluminium" (wich counted as rare good, like silk for parashoutes of paratroopers). The prices of using airforces are exploded. But firepower was even buffed, not for taktikal bomber, but for fighter, wich would developed…