Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hans A. Pils -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Release Notes - 2019-11-27.

Like (Post)
    Overall, I'm satisfied with the last release. However, it did not remove trade restrictions outside coalitions ... I vote for the removal of trade outside coalitions as the worst mod of the year ... sad.png
  • Threepancake148 -

Replied to the thread Odds of an insurrection?.

me reading the new update changessmiley169.gif
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread New victory conditions for large maps (50+).

Quote from KrestelGaming: “Gusv, not everybody wants to spend money on a free game ” True ... But it would stop been a 'nearly free' game if nobody spent gold on it ... Software programmers normally get paid $50,000-$100,000 in most developed…
  • YitanTribal -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread New victory conditions for large maps (50+).

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Agree that the game you show looks unchallenging to the leader- and reaching winning conditions will be as fun as watching paint dry ... Normally I buy a gold package at the beginning of the game to get production going faster. If…
  • gusv -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread New victory conditions for large maps (50+).

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Agree that the game you show looks unchallenging to the leader- and reaching winning conditions will be as fun as watching paint dry ... Normally I buy a gold package at the beginning of the game to get production going faster. If…
  • gusv -

Liked KrestelGaming’s post in the thread Favorite Country in 100 player map.

Like (Post)
    I like islands countries, where enemies have to go through your navy before invading you. Probably New Zealand the most because I'm not really a guy who likes to charge straight into combat on the first day
  • gusv -

Liked Kidneythief92’s post in the thread Favorite Country in 100 player map.

Like (Post)
    Personally, I enjoy island countries. Or, at least, countries that have strong natural borders! :)
  • Boozo -

Replied to the thread MOD OF THE MONTH.

There's a problem: There's too many mods to make a poll. That's why I said, "Comment your own opinions" but no one doing it Quote from Boozo: “However, everyone has different opinions. Below in the comments, comment down who are YOUR favorite…
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Planes having nowhere to return..

If all airbases the plame is in range of get destroyed, the plane turns into a convoy with only 5 HP
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread New victory conditions for large maps (50+).

• Boozo -

Replied to a comment by Boozo on Dante Bugler1’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I get these messages saying,"Hey mod Boozo, I need help with {xyz} I need {xyz}..." lol
  • KrestelGaming -

Replied to the thread Favorite Country in 100 player map.

I like islands countries, where enemies have to go through your navy before invading you. Probably New Zealand the most because I'm not really a guy who likes to charge straight into combat on the first day
  • Kidneythief92 -

Replied to the thread Favorite Country in 100 player map.

Personally, I enjoy island countries. Or, at least, countries that have strong natural borders! :)
  • Dinkleburg441 -

Liked WayneBo’s post in the thread More Penalties.

Like (Post)
    Is there any chance the OP might be submitting a bit of sarcasm?
  • Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to a comment by Boozo on Dante Bugler1’s wall.

Wall Reply
    lol no idea mate
  • gusv -

Posted the thread Favorite Country in 100 player map.

Thread
    Since earlier this year, when I was introduced to CoW, I have played all my games in the low maps- first seven in the tutorial, and a few others in the 39 historical map. After the holidays, I was thinking of starting to play in the 100-player map-…
  • gusv -

Liked Ryan04px2025’s post in the thread Got a return player.

Like (Post)
    We have a couple of people. Even COW historical figures
  • gusv -

Liked Zippofish’s post in the thread Got a return player.

Like (Post)
    Call of war subreddit is pretty cool. Nice place to share battle stories and screenshots. It’s nice to see when a simple screenshot convinced someone to start playing again. reddit.com/r/CallOfWar/comment…_post_operation_sea_lion/ I asked before I…