Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think a better idea would be to just make a "Leave game" option available at the first couple of days where a player can just leave the game and open up the slot if they don't want to continue playing, that way you won't get inactive players that moved…
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

nice. well done. I like how you went from not knowing how to play the 40 to writing a guide about it in just a few months. :thumbsup:
  • attacker101 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Like (Post)
    How to win an Antarctica map Antarctica maps are not hard to win if you know how too. I want to thank @Edepedable for introducing me to this map and to give me some of his pinpoints. Aim of the game: Hold 4 labs for 3 days. There are 7 labs in total,…
  • PandaVet -

Wrote a comment on PandaVet’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I'm BACK!
  • FUNGUS_TE_FIRST -

Replied to the thread 2019 Realistic World War.

If 3 of the most powerful countrys team up, then countrys that started with less don't really stand a chance
  • Phonie2 -

Posted the thread Garrsioning in ally terrority.

Thread
    It would make sense that if you put your troops in your allies terrority and then someone else invades your troops should defend your terrority without needing orders. As in of there's an enemy in the province it would also attack, not automatically…
  • The___Hunter -

Replied to the thread Avoiding Inactives.

Don't you have to have High Command to challenge other Alliances?
  • Alexgru -

Replied to a comment by aircav on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Reply
    They themselves are automatically deleted after 2-3 weeks.
  • aircav -

Wrote a comment on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Comment
    how do you delete arcived games
  • Jaws -

Liked THEARBITER117’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    I don't mean to be disrespectful, but almost everything added to the new beta update does not make the game better in any way shape or form. Also why can't free to play people make maps for themselves? I don't want to become a member for that sole…
  • Blue Trucks -

Replied to the thread 2019 Realistic World War.

Conflict of Nations makes every nation equal. It is not the case.
  • Commander Ikaros -

Posted the thread Mobile User Disadvantage.

Thread
    Can CoW stop disclosing what platform each player is using ? I ask because mobile users are at a distinct disadvantage to PC users. There is less control on the Mobile version and more bugs. I play using both platforms. I know that if I see a player…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Avoiding Inactives.

Beginners intend to start new maps, have a peak and leave again or to quit a map fast when they are losing. It happens mostly with the 10p and 22p maps. Once you play the 50p and 100p maps it will be better. You can also join an alliance so that you can…
  • mimil43 -

Posted the thread Avoiding Inactives.

Thread
    Hey. New player here - played 2 rounds so far. Just wondered if anyone has any tips for avoiding inactive players? Are there any game types that typically have less inactives? CoW seems a good game, but the influence that inactives have on a map is a…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Ok guys, we are all friends here together so please stay civil, if not this thread will be closed.
  • BMfox -

Posted the thread How to win the Antarctica Map.

Thread
    How to win an Antarctica map Antarctica maps are not hard to win if you know how too. I want to thank @Edepedable for introducing me to this map and to give me some of his pinpoints. Aim of the game: Hold 4 labs for 3 days. There are 7 labs in total,…
  • gusv -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Units firing on neutral units.

Like (Post)
    Good News: The dev's have listened to our feedback about the fire settings. They have adjusted them and are currently in Beta testing by our Frontline Pioneers. Soon this change will be launched in all games.
  • gusv -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Units firing on neutral units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from gusv: “Quote from BMfox: “Any player that knows the game a bit knows they need to give ROW or even Shared maps to all AI countries on the map just to avoid that kind of situations. ” BM fox: I understand what you mean ... But I have not…
  • hakijaa -

Liked AdrianTheStrategist’s post in the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Like (Post)
    The level requirement is low. Level 11? Those are still newbies. In fact newbies go far further than level 11. In a way, even level 30s could be call newbies. So it is mainly a newbie problem. Those that have no idea what they're doing. They like…
  • hakijaa -

Liked MarkAchkar’s post in the thread Game 2810366 is a SHAME! (or a scam).

Like (Post)
    I agree the level requirement should be increased, the only way to play a game with active players is here on this forum with the events in it