Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Destructo the Great -

Replied to the thread Light Tank Spam.....

i once conquered 1000 points with light tank spam only ha
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Why did God create the Balkans? ” don't cross the line
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Quote from Komrade Khrushchev: “Why did God create the Balkans? ” For entertainment.
  • Vanrendo -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vanrendo: “When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion…
  • croatian kid -

Liked Komrade Khrushchev’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Addin Turx: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I see another Serbian troll, I will make you stand in the…
  • croatian kid -

• Komrade Khrushchev -

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Addin Turx: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I see another Serbian troll, I will make you stand in the…
  • Komrade Khrushchev -

• Komrade Khrushchev -

Replied to the thread It Didn't Happen.

Quote from Addin Turx: “Before anyone even talks about it, just know it it all LIES. ” What is bro talking about?
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread this needs to GO!.

Quote from Vanrendo: “When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion…
  • Talvisota -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread this needs to GO!.

Like (Post)
    When you click on a plane, it's not representing one single aircraft,for example it's a squadron, it's not one plane it's multiple planes in a group of aircraft.Players mistakes that for one single unit, that's where the confusion comes in.Therefore they…
  • Talvisota -

Replied to the thread It Didn't Happen.

• Talvisota -

Quote from Addin Turx: “Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” I've said it before and I'll say it again: if I see another Serbian troll, I will make you stand in the city centre of Sarajevo,…
  • Open your computer and use excel
  • whowh -

Now follows Tribunate.

Follow