Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pjrobbo -

Replied to the thread C00L Mus1c.

Miserere mei, Deus - Allegri youtube.com/watch?v=H3v9unphfi0
  • vyliance -

Replied to the thread change name.

err how to write them ticket? email them or using this forum
  • Dinosauce -

Wrote a comment on Dinosauce’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Single player CoW?
  • Seaexplorer99 -

Posted the thread new war 50/50.

Thread
    I like the new game mode the Bytro team made but a few suggestions to make the game mode better now one is to high the rank required to lvl 40 and must be a active player and not quit games early since in my game my entire front north america is…
  • Devo -

Posted the thread Creation of a historic world war 2 map (roleplay one, no gold).

Thread
    HI, I would like to have a 25p historic world war map how can I get one created?
  • JesterTheSheep -

Liked pjrobbo’s post in the thread Backstabbing is part of the game.

Like (Post)
    “I may be stupid, as you say, to believe in honour and friendship and loyalty without price. But these are virtues to be cherished, for without them we are no more than beasts roaming the land.” ― David Gemmell, Shield of Thunder
  • JesterTheSheep -

Replied to the thread CoW Pet Peeves?!?!.

Quote from eruth: “Mine is when people mix fast and slow units. Tanks are powerful, sure, but their main advantage (when you compare their power for cost) is their speed. The faster your stack the fewer times it gets attacker by arty and aircraft; the…
  • AirTrout1422739 -

Replied to the thread New Event Idea.

Honestly sounds like a great idea. Would be interesting to see how people handle the power.
  • WalderFrey 69 -

Wrote a comment on Quake911’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Скинь дискорд
  • gusv -

Liked bigflecksin69’s post in the thread How do units determine attack targets when there are multiple?.

Like (Post)
    First off I would like to ask whether a unit already in battle (the red lightning bolt appears) is capable of switching targets mid battle. Frequently I will have ground units attacking air defense units. In the fifteen minute period in which the air…
  • gusv -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread How do units determine attack targets when there are multiple?.

Like (Post)
    There are two basic laws of combat: A unit (or group) can attack once per game hour (exact interval depends on speed factor). Yes this unit can change targets for the next attack, although it will still only fire once per game hour, so you can’t make…
  • gusv -

Liked WarOnTheMoon’s post in the thread How do units determine attack targets when there are multiple?.

Like (Post)
    No, A Unit or Units in battle can not switch positions or targets mid-battle, They Must complete the battle they are participating in currently. :no: . As for your second question, I am pretty sure, if the units are stacked, The Unit(s) you are sending…
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Quote from THEARBITER117: “Everything is good except for the forced time limi ” I wonder if he means that his game is bombing out after about 15 minutes on-line, as it's been happening to me the last 48 hours ... Thus I have to re-start or re-load to…
  • gusv -

Liked THEARBITER117’s post in the thread New Features in CoW 1.5.

Like (Post)
    Everything is good except for the forced time limit, there shouldn't be one in the future for user generated content come on...
  • Quote from Nn gg: “The fair peoples’ taxes of XXX (province) has been stolen by unknown robbers. ” Got victimized this way not long ago in my current game. Counter-espionage seemed to have solved the problem- just before taking the homeland of the…
  • TIP 1:read the news. Usually, if u r being spied on, economic spies who cause damage to your resource production, the news would be all the way at the bottom unless u captured a province, killed enemy units, lost units, and it was automatically reported…
  • gen.firebird -

Liked VIRVCOBRV’s post in the thread Supply Ships, Trucks, and Planes.

Like (Post)
    Limiting the idea to ships is meh, but introducing supply lines in general could be a very interesting concept. For example you could make it so damaged units don’t heal unless resupplied.
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread How do units determine attack targets when there are multiple?.

it would first Attack the one that comes in range that is a hostile unit. If another hostile unit comes in range but your bombarding has not killed the first hostile unit, it will not automatically Attack the second one.
  • Nn gg -

Replied to the thread Can fighters spot subs?.

Quote from VorlonFCW: “Subs are stealth. In cow 1.0 the only unit to reveal stealth is Naval bombers on patrol. Now in 1.5 games there are additional stealth units, such as Commandos, and additional unit’s will reveal stealth such as interceptors…