Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thunderdog1138 -

Liked Stormbringer50’s post in the thread Servers down, again....

Like (Post)
    Maybe it was just a hiccup. it seems everything is back to normal. try loading your games again guys
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Servers down, again....

But guys I don’t have the problem. My call of war is perfectly fine.. Strange
  • Khabarovsk krai -

Replied to the thread Rocket bug, Easter egg, or a feature?!?!.

Haha yes nice bug there I think the devs shouldn’t remove it yet Inmagine seeing a rocket fly BACKWARDS into your town..
  • SKILLZ -

Posted the thread Looking to challenge.

Thread
    Hi! My alliance (Skilled dictators) are looking to challenge another alliance, we will do a 4v4 on blitzkreig europe map. Reply to this thread if your intrested. Max lvl :40.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Tutorial games level cap.

You aren't going to learn anything by being crushed extremly hard? :D if they wanna learn against "experienced" players all they have to do is join another gamemode? Ranking up is pretty fast and having some sort of "safe space" for ppl who have 0 clue…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread High Command.

By this point everyone who was an active player on Friday the 27th of March should have received their promotional 14 days of high command. If you have not please send in a bug report from the lower right corner of your game.
  • The corners are usually the best but I would have to rate as FAVORITE Turkey, Tsar, and Caucus Egypt has a bigger economic problem than the others. Spain is interesting but if France starts to immediately fortify the border and is allied with Italy and…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Rocket bug, Easter egg, or a feature?!?!.

It is simply a misalignment between the new image and the direction of travel.
  • tyson.ar -

Wrote a comment on Alberto21’s wall.

Wall Comment
    comunicate conmigo via mensaje
  • VorlonFCW -

This has been suggested before, and possibly tried on a trial basis. There are upsides and downsides to this. Without any experienced players to observe or fear, then new players are content to simply wait. This makes for a very boring game. …
  • TheNoob5659 -

Now follows freezy.

Follow
  • TheNoob5659 -

Liked alexiacob’s post in the thread No Gold Allowed.

Like (Post)
    It can be set up to pay like 10-20-30k to enter the game but then can't use gold to play. so they don't get homeless
  • FlemishPagan -

• Teburu -

how about you keep that in the thread that was created before yours and has the exact same topic? :D
  • FlemishPagan -

Posted the thread Tutorial games level cap.

Thread
    I would like to suggest a max level to join tutorial games. Tutorial games are designed to give new players a taste of the game, and to learn about game mechanics and tactics. Now often higher level players join tutorial maps in order to gain easy wins,…
  • Stormbringer50 -

Maybe it was just a hiccup. it seems everything is back to normal. try loading your games again guys
  • ralltcat -

Replied to the thread Update on the server issues on 2020-04-02.

got 1 of my 2 running games to finally load but units would not follow command
  • Ralph the Octopus -

here we go again server down wont load.....Come on guys!!!
  • 2L2Q -

• Baltia -