Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Liked Lawrence Czl’s post in the thread Country with no Provinces Left.

Like (Post)
    Both are possible as long as the player stays active by taking some action: troop movement or a market trade. That is one of the risks of shared map. 1) You could try offerring him a trade for peace. Maybe offer him a province. If he doesn't accept a…
  • Jabberwocki -

Replied to the thread Country with no Provinces Left.

Thanks mate - of course I had an old conversation with him so I could continue that chat and have resolved the issue. The problem for other players of course is that they could go to war with him and be unable to return to peace if they did not have an…
  • attacker101 -

Replied to the thread Immersive enhancements.

something special? what is is it? where..who...what? oh wait, this is no announcement tab
  • attacker101 -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Ideas for new Units.

Like (Post)
    No one can steal paratrooper ideas, they're in public domain and have about one thousand different branches.
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread Changing Country Name + Flag.

even tho the idea of making the country change in respect of a standard preapproved identity by a certain ammount of region is nice i cant see this huge mechanic acctually be added....and im just thinking here as i play north mexico or queensland or…
  • Spiffolo -

Posted the thread after death province exchange.

Thread
    ok, im in a game and there are lots of player that cheese the game and help each other after their ally is death. im gonna explain it: ive notice that i made war with someone, they got only one province and clearly lost, but before i can conquer them…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread P A R A T R O O P E R S.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Captain Steiner: “Not to change the subject but why don't Nuke Subs launch Nuke Missiles??? Yeah I know they can't launch ICBMs but then again that would mean a new type of missile like a Polaris etc. Just asking. ” Cool, Steiner! Gotta…
  • pathfinder000 -

Wrote a comment on pathfinder000’s wall.

Wall Comment
    alliance de guerriers recherche des joueurs actifs
  • Urano08 -

Wrote a comment on freezy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello freezy there is some possibility that they include mines and minesweepers in the call of war soon
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread New Update.

Yes, our news post should explain things :) The icons were changed to make them better visible on crowded maps and smaller screens, especially on mobile where a large part of our player base plays on.
  • freezy -

Replied to the thread Rubbish new graphics!.

Resources should be visible again. Please reload the page. If that still didnt work, reload with CTRL+F5. The icons were changed to make them better visible on crowded maps and smaller screens, especially on mobile where a large part of our player…
  • freezy -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Immersive enhancements.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for answering my question that I've posted slightly earlier. It really cleared up things a bit. For some reason, I actually like the rocket nerf, because it adds a bit of realism to the game.
  • Restrisiko -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Ideas for new Units.

Like (Post)
    No one can steal paratrooper ideas, they're in public domain and have about one thousand different branches.
  • Restrisiko -

Liked stgilgenphil’s post in the thread Rubbish new graphics!.

Like (Post)
    Is it me or are the new graphics 'comic' like? Seriously don't like them
  • Islandboy -

Replied to the thread Immersive enhancements.

I kinda liked the idea of nuke bombers being able to patrol, thus being a deterent to others. Just my opinion.
  • Zimbrisor -

Posted the thread Subs can act like pirates.

Thread
    I propose that subs can act like pirates and in the pirate mode, u can not know who the subs belongs too. BUT if u attack using pirate flag and you lost the battle, then the identity of the country will be revelead. Cause also in reality, if a subs…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread P A R A T R O O P E R S.

Quote from Captain Steiner: “Not to change the subject but why don't Nuke Subs launch Nuke Missiles??? Yeah I know they can't launch ICBMs but then again that would mean a new type of missile like a Polaris etc. Just asking. ” Cool, Steiner! Gotta…
  • Suntay Sweet -

Removal of icons under Resources or Manpower in the Province Administration table is also very annoying.
  • Suntay Sweet -

Liked Captain Steiner’s post in the thread Rubbish new graphics!.

Like (Post)
    New Graphics do not display in Market or in Construction or Production Table. Quality control needs to step up a notch.
  • WayneBo -

Quote from Captain Steiner: “New Graphics do not display in Market or in Construction or Production Table. ” Removing the clunky icons from the Market, Construction and Production menus was a good idea. Removing the resource names was a bad idea.