Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• pdub7277 -

Replied to the thread Need PLayers for Team Game 2593437.

Only need 2 more players lvl 35+ Please join!
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Does terrain modify defense from air attack>?.

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “When targeting ground units does the terrain they are in affect the defense against air attacks, ” Yes it does. The strength increase or decrease affects defensive as well as offensive stats Quote from EZ Dolittle:…
  • milostivi -

Posted the thread Alliance challenge.

Thread
    Serbian eagles looking for 5v5, no gold alliance challenge. write here or mail me in game.
  • Dellingr -

Liked Diabolical’s post in the thread GOLD LIMITATION SUGGESTION...A good one, this time..

Like (Post)
    ...continued from last post.
    ~0~
    So, to you good Bytro people....please find a way to limit Gold usage to the first few weeks of play. Let the players who choose to spend money on this game be content with all the great gains they can make during that…
  • Dellingr -

Liked Diabolical’s post in the thread GOLD LIMITATION SUGGESTION...A good one, this time..

Like (Post)
    OK, so Gold usage is always such a controversial topic among the community of players. Some people love it, some people hate it...and some people like using vast quantities to give their opponents a real reaming...if you know what I mean. Well, we all…
  • Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Wolf-packing solution.

The reason I mentioned Mark Achkar's post is because it does a good job of summarising my expectations. Quote from grandpooba52: “the rules were not intended or meant to elimimate or restruict players from joining together in any manner that they…
  • Edepedable -

Liked grandpooba52’s post in the thread Wolf-packing solution.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Edepedable: “2) Whether it is true or not. Stating that a player (that has been eliminated from non-coalition game because of a simultanious attack by three players) is a whiney sore loser and one is happy to see said player go does not…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Edepedable’s post in the thread Wolf-packing solution.

Like (Post)
    Hello fellow players, Lets start by saying that this is no way to keep things civil guys... Quote from grandpooba52: “There was no response in the world herald because that is not the place for discussion ” Anouncements in the World Herald are part…
  • Maddog2840 -

Wrote a comment on hillbillybonez’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Join us if you're willing to fight.
  • Maddog2840 -

Replied to the thread Merry Gang of Pirates.

We just lost because no one showed up. If you're reading this you survived the Purge. If you're not willing to fight please quit the alliance.
  • Maddog2840 -

Posted the thread Will you Fight for us?.

Thread
    I've just fired half of my Alliance because we had a challenge fight and no one showed up. :wallbash Looking for folks who want to fight. MGoP-Recruiting-Poster.jpg
  • grandpooba52 -

Quote from Edepedable: “1)What I expected to happen when I voted for a PL season without coalitions was not that everyone would just be working together anyway. ” Quote from MarkAchkar: “Because of wolfpacking situation we are facing and accusation…
  • grandpooba52 -

Quote from Edepedable: “2) Whether it is true or not. Stating that a player (that has been eliminated from non-coalition game because of a simultanious attack by three players) is a whiney sore loser and one is happy to see said player go does not…
  • grandpooba52 -

Quote from Edepedable: “3) The rules are in place for certain reasons. The aim of a no-coalitions game setting to me seems pretty obvious. To have each player rely on themselves in an all out war consisting of everyone versing everyone. Having it…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Posted the thread Does terrain modify defense from air attack>?.

Thread
    When targeting ground units does the terrain they are in affect the defense against air attacks, example Tanks are +50 in grassland/plains and minus in cities. Is the attack on them harder in the open than in a city>? Also what about fortifications do…