Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GrandEmpire -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    lol sorry Karl that games full now... but ive added KriegMaker to our conversation
  • Little Racoon -

Posted the thread Japan 25p Playthrough.

Thread
    I have never played Japan in Historical 25p before, so I decided today would be a good day to start. I joined with Jasper, a friend in a friendly alliance, who is playing as Tibet. The first few days for me will likely be boring, as Japan has a terrible…
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by KriegMaker on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    22p or 100p? tbh i want a quick game
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Does infrastructures still give resources boost?.

Infrastructure Infrastructure increases the movement speed of units anywhere within a province. Leveling it up increases the movement speed bonus further. so itdoes not say anything about infras giving any resource boost
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Morale is still an issue.

I was quite surprised to read this post and the problems you're having keeping morale under control! I have played quite a lot of 1.5 games, like 10+, on the world map, and in most of them I either win or at least expanded to similar levels as you…
  • MadMike69 -

Liked ryanb96’s post in the thread Morale is still an issue.

Like (Post)
    I think you both misunderstand. When you expand you get an expansion penalty. My expansion penalty is -30. This means every single province now has an expansion penalty of -30. This means that every single province nowhas a maximum morale % of 70%…
  • ryanb96 -

Quote from RBoi200: “Quote from ryanb96: “I think you both misunderstand. When you expand you get an expansion penalty. My expansion penalty is -30. This means every single province now has an expansion penalty of -30. This means that every single…
  • ryanb96 -

Quote from Heinrici: “Quote from ryanb96: “I think you both misunderstand. When you expand you get an expansion penalty. My expansion penalty is -30. This means every single province now has an expansion penalty of -30. This means that every single…
  • I'm a level 101 at the moment and have alliance, Coupe du Champagne [COUPE]. I am looking to add experience winning players to my Alliance and have regular co-players. If this is you please apply.
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Does infrastructures still give resources boost?.

Quote from RBoi200: “FYI, Industry gives resource bonus now. ” can you site the source? for some reason i can't find it
  • Karl von Krass -

Now follows Arcorian.

Follow
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by fluffy pancake on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Reply
    i am fine, i got a proper face now,, thanks for asking, Fluffy Jellyfish
  • BMfox -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Like (Post)
    congrats
  • BMfox -

Liked Red_1833’s post in the thread How do you end a game?.

Like (Post)
    I wish there was the information about cictory points on the mobile version. Only place i have seen with any information about points is in the newspaper but thats only solo points
  • zecevi123 -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread That one guy in every match.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Moss20: “Definitely a slow down of the game would benefit everyone. ” agreed. I honestly also don't like the game timer. Sometimes I just want a world to experiment in
  • fluffy pancake -

Wrote a comment on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Mr grass how are u
  • fluffy pancake -

Wrote a comment on Karl von Krass’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Kekekeee
  • Arcorian -

Replied to the thread Inappropriate Name.

Hello GrandEmpire, please report such players to us by issueing a support ticket and picking the "report user" category. You can find the link to issue a report at the bottom of the page or here.
  • zecevi123 -

Replied to the thread Remove province giveaway limit.

Quote from DoctorDR1: “This exists to prevent cheaters from exploiting it. Just be glad that it exists at all. ” Quote from BMfox: “Quote from zecevi123: “Why does this even exist? I can only give 4 provinces per game? What bullcrap is this? I…