Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Replied to the thread Can you recover your production from economic sabotage.

If anything economical sabotage sabotages you! But if you're rich it is useful enough. I find the usage of military sabotage useful on blitz players who rely heavily on planes with lvl one air bases. It can easily take out bomber airports and slow…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Pronouns.

I think there is an other option in the forum. But yes, the game generally uses male pronouns, and I think an option to specify would be great.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Unit Stack Contest.

Militia is certainly much better for jungle and hill combat. The issue I find is with the 1.5 production system it is best to leave militia at level one to allow quick production to boost captured cities.
  • whowh -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Unit Stack Contest.

Like (Post)
    These are land battles, right? So air is a no-go? In that case, I'd go: 3 infantry 3 AT 3 AC 1 MT (TD even better - but lets be realistic, I don't do TD) I'd expect to need to do some work on the paint of my vehicles, but not much damage otherwise while…
  • whowh -

Liked vietcong2005’s post in the thread Unit Stack Contest.

Like (Post)
    5 tactical bombers and 5 attack bombers.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Advice on how to be a newspaper noob.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from whowh: “2. Coalition names. Very important. You MUST make a coalition called either: a) NATO b) Warsaw pact c) Axis ” You forgot "United Nations". Also very popular. ” I'll add that :)
  • Leafeon13 -

Posted the thread Pronouns.

Thread
    Hi the only real problem I have with CoW is that every player is assumed to use He/Him Pronouns. While I imagine anyone not male might have a problem with this being MTF Trans makes this for me a bit of a problem. Would it be possible to make They/Them…
  • Chimere -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “These are land battles, right? So air is a no-go? In that case, I'd go: 3 infantry 3 AT 3 AC 1 MT (TD even better - but lets be realistic, I don't do TD) I'd expect to need to do some work on the paint of my vehicles, but…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Advice on how to be a newspaper noob.

Quote from whowh: “ 2. Coalition names. Very important. You MUST make a coalition called either: a) NATO b) Warsaw pact c) Axis ” You forgot "United Nations". Also very popular.
  • K.Rokossovski -

These are land battles, right? So air is a no-go? In that case, I'd go: 3 infantry 3 AT 3 AC 1 MT (TD even better - but lets be realistic, I don't do TD) I'd expect to need to do some work on the paint of my vehicles, but not much damage otherwise while…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread What's popularity in this game?.

Yeah, served 2,5 years when I was young and foolish.
  • vietcong2005 -

• Marcos Sicilia -

Liked Scphs’s post in the thread Customizing Names and Unit Division's.

Like (Post)
    Customizing units I believe is something most players want, For example, you click on your medium tank division and see "22nd Medium tank division" this unit has like 15 confirmed kills you start to give it a name in your head but want to see it on the…
  • BluPanzer -

• denislav77777 -

Replied to the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Is it so hard to make an in-game survey? Like in GOT? With incentives for better result... That is how you will know what is good and what is bad and where you are going. It will be more fair and not your ego involved. I see the forum is almost enough…
  • BMfox -

Liked Little Racoon’s post in the thread Analyze, Adapt, Overcome! - Release Notes.

Like (Post)
    First off, before I put out what I personally think about this, a little reminder that this is NOT for you to rant or have an argument with another player. Doc has said this multiple times, and I'll reiterate it again. To be frank, I would be pretty…
  • BMfox -

Read this guide about popularity: Popularity with Elite AI
  • BMfox -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread "The Largest Economies" in the newspaper.

Like (Post)
    I think it is all of the resources together (not counting manpower or cash) minus the consumption
  • BMfox -

Liked Agent Orange’s post in the thread Agent Orange [Intro].

Like (Post)
    Hello! I'm Agent Orange - the new moderator on the EN staff. I live on the east coast in the United States. I have a lot of hobbies (probably too many to list) and when I get involved in a hobby, I tend to go all in! I am currently a full time student…
  • BMfox -

Replied to the thread Can you recover your production from economic sabotage.

Economical sabotage often isn't worth it. It costs more to buy and maintain them than the return you get of the economical damage.