Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MiloK32 -

Replied to a comment by MiloK32 on CPSU’s wall.

Wall Reply
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Nova0213’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Scroll down, u got 4 likes just by saying hi
  • Suna232 -

Now follows fluffy pancake.

Follow
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Best Countries for Historical World War 25 player 1.5.

Japan is, in my opinion, strongest country in HWW map. If you know how to play navy and how to play pan asian doctrine, boom you are OP. Kill China erly, Manchucuo is like free territory, Duch Indonesia boom free wps, USA is no match for you eather. USSR…
  • Suna232 -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Normal Infantry, Motorized Infantry, or Mechanized Infantry.

Like (Post)
    It really depends on the circumstances but normally I always keep the core of my army as mot infantry UNLESS I am pan asian. In that case, I only really use regular infantry as my main battle force and mot as a scout. For axis, only a fool would ever…
  • Suna232 -

Liked GrandEmpire’s post in the thread Doctrines.

Like (Post)
    axis i believe is best. It can tear through everyone else's units in 1v1. The extra price doesnt matter at all, when you get a +1600 economy you will have no shortages
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread Doctrines.

And pan asian doctrine have CRAZY artilery. Artilery, air, light tanks, infantry and armored cars boom you will dominate. Extra bonus against unarmored units and 50% on all stats if on hills or mountains is op, EVERYTHING is hill ad mountain in…
  • Suna232 -

Quote from RBoi200: “There's no definite answer to this, depends on your playstyle. Axis has powerful units, but with Comintern can produce more. Allies can produce faster, but you often end up in a resource shortage. Pan-Asian if you can use the…
  • Nova0213 -

Replied to a comment by Karl von Krass on Nova0213’s wall.

Wall Reply
    wut where
  • Karl von Krass -

Wrote a comment on whowh’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Congrats on being my equal rank!
  • Suna232 -

Liked Karl von Krass’s post in the thread Another rant(First Thread was a rant btw).

Like (Post)
    i am of the impression that HC is a reallynice and rather well balanced feature
  • Karl von Krass -

may i get the link to the Post? Quote from whowh: “I'm a tie between axis and pan-asian. I went with pan-asian becuase @Tre was just hating on them in @Edepedable's post. ”
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to a comment by GrandEmpire on Nova0213’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Oh No! Napoleon-chan found my hiding place! Noooooo
  • Karl von Krass -

Replied to the thread Another rant(First Thread was a rant btw).

i am of the impression that HC is a reallynice and rather well balanced feature
  • Karl von Krass -

Liked Suna232’s post in the thread Another rant(First Thread was a rant btw).

Like (Post)
    This is free to play game. For this game to exist and grow there needs to be some sort of income because for game this big it takes alot of time and manpower to be maintain and updated. And high command dont give you very big adventige and even if…
  • Karl von Krass -

Wrote a comment on Nova0213’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I like how u get 4 likes by saying 'hi'. (I am slightly sad)
  • Karl von Krass -

Wrote a comment on fluffy pancake’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I cannot emoji, teach me the dark arts
  • Suna232 -

Replied to the thread What's your favorite country to play as.

Depends on map, in 22 players game i like Sweeden or UK, in historic world war i rlly like Japan. Pacific 50 players map Papa New Gine, 100 Players map Papa New Gine or Saudi Arabia. For event maps cant rlly tell. I ussually go havy on industry erly in…
  • Nowy Imperator 401 -

Wrote a comment on Nowy Imperator 401’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hej Witam

Chciałem się spytać co myślicie o tym żeby Bytro dodało do call of war choroby i nowe jednostki

Moim zdaniem byłoby to coś fajnego albo ciekawego gdyby Bytro się zechciało dodać choroby do gry bo wtedy gra byłaby chyba troche ciekawsza co ?