Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bigboss_ironfist -

Replied to the thread Naval Bases and ship range.

Quote from BeorntheBold: “In CoW it seems every ship has an unlimited supply range. Shouldn't a range limitation be programmed in, similar to aircraft needing airbases? Certainly some ship types (submarines come to mind) should have longer ranges than…
  • OneNutSquirrel -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

1939 Map - Day 9. First day I've seen some Sale Orders up on the market. 3 Orders posted for total of 8,000 cargo. Rest of MARKET STILL DEAD.
  • bigboss_ironfist -

Liked _Pontus_’s post in the thread Artillery ambiguity.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BMFox: “The artillery standard settings are that they will continuing to fire on a target until it is exterminated before moving on to another target. ” Not so... When you move arty into range and it opens fire on the enemy troops, and…
  • Drakar -

Replied to the thread Help! My Account has been Banned?.

Hello. Please unblock my account ID: 7195539 Атауальпа in the game #2828913. We play from different devices, one router. Ready to provide the necessary evidence that we are different people.
  • helmuth.moltke -

Replied to the thread Elite AI for All.

Quote from Arcorian: “The Elite AI will become default in Call of War and replace the current ‘normal AI’ in all game rounds that are started after the release on September 3rd, 2019. ” Guess you might have missed the announcement. It stated this…
  • Koba_S97 -

Wrote a comment on batallon 611’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Inaugurado el Muro. ¡Yúju! :D
  • Koba_S97 -

Now follows batallon 611.

Follow
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Intermediary result of poll on diplo-changes. - 80% against the changes - 20% in favor of the changes Noteworthy: all the 3 players liking the diplo changes started playing less than a year ago (!!) ... So it is impossible that they understand - and let…
  • _Pontus_ -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Market Overhaul.

Like (Post)
    yup.. that's the one...
  • Godshamgod -

Liked Restrisiko’s post in the thread Naval Bases and ship range.

Like (Post)
    But why..? CoW is (or was once..) a wonderful clear strategy board game (a thinking and logic game) but neither a tortuous simulation or a trivial shooter -- and fortunately much of the otherwise "time and click intensive" micromanagement is automated…
  • cerealnerd -

Replied to the thread The Summit Group.

I messaged him and informed him of the pending memberships. He didn't log in for weeks and then didn't do anything about the requests. I am about to leave this alliance and start one that is more active; still focusing on the same principles as this one.
  • Restrisiko -

Replied to the thread Naval Bases and ship range.

But why..? CoW is (or was once..) a wonderful clear strategy board game (a thinking and logic game) but neither a tortuous simulation or a trivial shooter -- and fortunately much of the otherwise "time and click intensive" micromanagement is automated…
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread The Summit Group.

I applied to the alliance, seems like you stopped playing or something
  • Zippofish -

Replied to the thread Creating a Roleplay group.

• Zippofish -

Replied to the thread Looking for Roleplayers.

• RogodeterSnowl -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Patrol orders (not air).

Like (Post)
    There' s a fine balance between automating things and actually making the game be played redundant. I' m on the left side of that equasion personally. Automate too much stuff, figure out how to circumvent it when your opponent does it, and what remains…
  • BeorntheBold -

Replied to the thread Patrol orders (not air).

Yeah, I noticed...as they say in the trade, downgrades instead of upgrades.
  • Reimor -

Replied to the thread Elite AI for All.

Well it is all good but. Why did they added this feature to the games that already were ongoing? I was on 3 different maps and boom AIs declared war on me and took my cores, it took me 2 days to get back on feet because my troops were away.
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Patrol orders (not air).

Ok, that is understood then. Sorry, but you probably will have to wait a while for any 'enhancements'. We just had a few that the Devs have been very busy with and which enhanced boredom, killed options to play and generally made the game worth less…
  • _Pontus_ -

Replied to the thread Market Overhaul.

Quote from RogodeterSnowl: “the game has been hijacked the boredom levels of the "new style" ” So sad and so true!