Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fritz Christen -

Replied to the thread Balancing Changes.

TANK Destroyer it does not need to be faster it needs more life points or more defense against armored vehicles, for that they are and they do not fulfill their function. Railroad gun added small damage vs submarine what it really needs is an increase…
  • Fritz Christen -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Balancing Changes.

Like (Post)
    Very interesting update! Just one comment regarding the nuclear reactors would it not be better to leave the rares daily upkeep, but instead give some kind of incentive to leave them running like incremental resource production boost per level? Level1…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Martinskyboy’s post in the thread Right of way problem with Ai in team game.

Like (Post)
    I dont remember when I put them all my team on shared map I will see and I hope it work like you said and get a RoW. Having relation choice on ennemy team it a little weird, but it can serve for diplomatic separate peace term. Otherwise it will be best…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Right of way problem with Ai in team game.

Like (Post)
    This is a known issue in team games, and is currently being investigated by the Developers. Theoretically it should be impossible to have anything lower than Right of Way with your team mates once they go inactive. Sadly this doesn't seem to work…
  • Restrisiko -

Liked Martinskyboy’s post in the thread Right of way problem with Ai in team game.

Like (Post)
    Ok thank. I have send a report but it not specefic to just that game it doing that in all my others team game of Historical WW2 25 players. Even on my game of Mediterranea 4 players it the same thing. For the the AI to accept what it best Im not sure it…
  • Restrisiko -

Quote from Captain Hurricane: “Can we have paratroopers? ” What for? ?( (Hidden Content)
  • SuggestedSuggest -

Replied to the thread Any good tactic?.

Hey Vorlon, can I copy what you wrote into my guide? Thanks
  • SuggestedSuggest -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Any good tactic?.

Like (Post)
    There is another angle to tactics also: Attacks don't always go as planned, so how you react is the difference between a minor setback and utter defeat. Take this example: I let my attacking front get strung out a bit trying to capture an additional…
  • Captain Hurricane -

• Captain Hurricane -

Posted the thread Nuclear Fallout Game - a free for all nuclear age match.

Thread
    Death or Glory 2 Alliance run a series of internal events on a regular basis. This week we will look at starting a very special event. The Nuclear Fallout Game!! The idea is to get to a point where we can all field a large force of high level units at…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Best country?.

Yugoslavia. Easy to build a very strong defence, you can be passive, you have all the resources and alot of people will want you as an ally.
  • hakijaa -

Posted the thread Need help with algorithms.

Thread
    How do they work? Sometimes My armored car that has 50% health beats the enemy full health AC, same with tanks, infantry, etc. Any tips on best efficient units?
  • Kanaris -

Liked Quasi-duck’s post in the thread Balancing Changes.

Like (Post)
    I do not mind any of these changes except for infra. It's prices should not have been meddled with.
  • Ivan Dolvich -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Balancing Changes.

Like (Post)
    Very interesting update! Just one comment regarding the nuclear reactors would it not be better to leave the rares daily upkeep, but instead give some kind of incentive to leave them running like incremental resource production boost per level? Level1…
  • Grayshine -

Replied to the thread New Community Manager.

Well, because it is, Lord. :) Half polish from my mother's side.
  • Quasi-duck -

Replied to the thread Don't Be Like This.

Yeah lol nearly anything could've killed it tbh.
  • NukeRaider33 -

Quote from Quasi-duck: “Yeah and if you had bombers he would have had no chance. ” Or if you had some Arty, hidden in that Armoured car stack
  • Martinskyboy -

Replied to the thread Right of way problem with Ai in team game.

I dont remember when I put them all my team on shared map I will see and I hope it work like you said and get a RoW. Having relation choice on ennemy team it a little weird, but it can serve for diplomatic separate peace term. Otherwise it will be best…
  • Quasi-duck -

Yeah and if you had bombers he would have had no chance.
  • Quasi-duck -

I do not mind any of these changes except for infra. It's prices should not have been meddled with.