Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BeerBelly -

Posted the thread CREATE GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON NOW!!!.

Thread
    I am so TIRED of moving around the map while in Espionage mode and this laggy game glitches so that my mouse hits "destroy resources" or "reduce morale". I would NEVER in a million years spend gold on these 2 functions. In one game the game bugged out…
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread How to Counter Germany as Poland in "Historic World War" Game Mode.

Does the play of forts apply in all this? Is there time to build the counter offense that you speak about? Is it assumed that the entire German army is going at Poland and there is nothing elsewhere?
  • EZ Dolittle -

Replied to the thread Leader Unit.

In the third variant of this design: Clash of Nations, they have leader units, (as well
  • T-3PO -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Free For All event.

Like (Post)
    From my point of view, anonymous doesn't have to be: Firstly I like it if you can check your neighbour's stats and estimate whether he plays good or bad; also which are his favourite units. Secondly anonymous rounds don't prevent groups of players…
  • T-3PO -

Posted the thread Leader Unit.

Thread
    Hi I have a suggestion that would change the mechanics of the game a lot and in a way that I think would be for the better. At the start of every game, there is the leader of the country. It is like a troop, however there can only be one at a time and
  • Iczz -

Posted the thread How to Counter Germany as Poland in "Historic World War" Game Mode.

Thread
    I am creating this thread because I have seen many people as Poland fall to Germany really easily in the "Historic World War" game mode. I am not saying this counter will work ALL the time but it will give you an edge on Germany. Basically the plan goes…
  • CoralWar -

Liked Hans A. Pils’s post in the thread Free For All event.

Like (Post)
    From my point of view, anonymous doesn't have to be: Firstly I like it if you can check your neighbour's stats and estimate whether he plays good or bad; also which are his favourite units. Secondly anonymous rounds don't prevent groups of players…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Can an inactive player AI accept trades?.

Quote from S Schmidt: “I am just going to point out that a nation can no longer be in a coalition once a player goes inactive. ” This is true, but it seems from my reading that Germany was active, and likely a member of a coalition, while Poland was…
  • S Schmidt -

I am just going to point out that a nation can no longer be in a coalition once a player goes inactive. I know in team games this does not matter. This is why when kitchenlnasked this question in help that I asked him if it was a team game and got no…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Replied to the thread Free For All event.

• denis_boxer1 -

Wrote a comment on denis_boxer1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    From Russia?Rostov-On-Don
  • VorlonFCW -

As Roko said above: If the province was a core province of Germany, then it would revert to Germany when it was "liberated" by a coalition member under an automatic treaty between the two parties. There is also an error in the newspaper reporting that…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread I've been gone for a while it seems....

Welcome Back! Changes: Coalitions can win with 80% of the victory points Larger maps are system generated. When one fills up another is opened. This leads to more full and active maps, with less chance of a map being a "dud" as they used to…
  • Grizzly films -

Replied to the thread Report here if you can not enter your game!.

• Grizzly films -

I often Get kicked out. My friends too. From: tech tree, chat etc. iOS Apple iPad This game works fine on my android phone
  • PrinceofHonor -

All of the above games should be working now they had a hiccup and had to restart the system.