Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NEPTUNE the great -

Replied to the thread Iron Order 1919 Texas Playthrough.

Quote from Phillip Bosley: “Bytro, stop making this crap. ” Dude, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all.
  • Phillip Bosley -

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Stealth question.

It shouldn't be detected by a naval bomber of level 1, something else detected it.
  • FreakingDuck -

Posted the thread Stealth question.

Thread
    Question - a level 4 submarine at idle, ie not attacking anything, gets found and attacked by a level 1 naval bomber when the bomber is patrolling? I thought in this case level 1 would be found but anything higher would be hidden?
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked 2xxxxxxxxxxxxx’s post in the thread Coalition limitations.

Like (Post)
    As such, it will test your skill more and beating a superpower coalition will be better. For example, a good Xinjiang can beat soviet union and a good South Africa or Australia can be very strong in the late game. I think that historic world war is just…
  • whowh -

Now follows Restrisiko.

Follow
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Texas, 1923-1924 Those smugglers decided to put the blame on us, and go to war with us! We've immediately pulled our troops away from our borders to deal with the threat, we will begin the attacks by morning. For now, we will wait for our troops, get
  • 2xxxxxxxxxxxxx -

Replied to the thread industry strats.

I think BMFox already made a video on that. It's local industries and industries both to level 3 at the best but I really suggest just focusing on industries.
  • 2xxxxxxxxxxxxx -

Replied to the thread Coalition limitations.

As such, it will test your skill more and beating a superpower coalition will be better. For example, a good Xinjiang can beat soviet union and a good South Africa or Australia can be very strong in the late game. I think that historic world war is just…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread Coalition limitations.

Any such option would probably be abused.
  • Amotah -

Liked Talvisota’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Lt.Rohini: “Alright. Is Yugoslavia available? ” Aleksander might have it. But Ukraine, Libya, and Algeria are all open iirc
  • Lady Aragosta -

Replied to the thread Forum Members Game.

• Joe Bartolozzi -

Liked Amotah’s post in the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Like (Post)
    Ukraine is in fact not open. Second time I am saying this.
  • Amotah -

Replied to the thread 1991 Role Play: Brainstorming and Planning.

Ukraine is in fact not open. Second time I am saying this.
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Lt.Rohini: “Alright. Is Yugoslavia available? ” Aleksander might have it. But Ukraine, Libya, and Algeria are all open iirc
  • Ignatio Oddball -

Posted the thread Coalition limitations.

Thread
    I suggest that the 'historical' maps come with either a fixed or an optional ban on super power coalitions. I just had a game where 3 'friends' joined up as USSR, Germany and USA and instantly joined into coalition. Each of these countries in the…
  • Claudio NVKP -

You CAN backstab. It's going to work like a normal game.
  • Lt.Rohini -

• Lady Aragosta -

Quote from Claudio NVKP: “Quote from GeneralTanke: “I'm not sure what country I want but I want to join this and I want to stay away from Aragosta. ” Aragosta isn't THAT scary. ” No, I'm not. I'm a treacherous [] but I'm not actually a terribly…