Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kadeko -

Liked Carking the 6th’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Bots stormed
  • whowh -

Liked Donk2.0’s post in the thread Forum protest!.

Like (Post)
    I think we should let this roll out before we jump to the conclusion that this will ruin the game. You are going off of what seems to be happening, which may not actually be what's planned. There's a lot we don't know or aren't sure of.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Forum protest!.

Also, you're saying coiners, not golders/whales. Did they rename the currency?
  • whowh -

Wait I thought that was a joke. I just looked it up and it's real. That's ...uh...new. How were (are?) they as units? and is there a doctrine boost?
  • whowh -

Liked DxC’s post in the thread flame tank stats for dxcalc.

Like (Post)
    Level 3 flame tanks were added to the calc. Thanks carking. Note that an extremely serious bug was also fixed. All unit stats were wrong for units having different attack and defense values. This bug was probably introduced around or after mid August…
  • Joe Bartolozzi -

Replied to the thread The quest to find the oldest forum user.

Unfortunately, I neither have the link nor do I know how to find that. Maybe Carking or even Zhukov can find it for you. (If memory works fine, then ig Zhukov also commented on it)
  • K.Rokossovski -

It was (is) part of a Bytro operation to allow coiners to hide better. Flame tanks (and a bit later, amphibious tanks) were super-OP units given out both in paid card sets and "free" for achieving in-game goals. It was succesful at first when honest…
  • whowh -

• pod_than -

Liked Lord Crayfish’s post in the thread Give us the option to disband units.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Nostroma: “I disagree with the slow speed.... For accuracy, The depleted unit is not a bunch of walking wounded....just fewer troops. 5 men move just as fast as 500. So a weakened unit should not have a speed penalty... But as you said,…
  • WinterWar1940 -

Posted the thread Havanna.

Thread
    In the HWW map, the city of Havana is incorrectly spelled as Havanna.
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Liked Vanrendo’s post in the thread Orders sometimes not working.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rick Di Lorenzo: “This is starting to happen more and more frequently. I try to do an order (any order, it could be moving an army unit, doing an attack, trying to construct or produce something) but nothing happens. The order doesn't seem…
  • NEPTUNE the great -

Quote from Talvisota: “Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I saw tmc and carking comment on the oldest post some months ago... not sure about the oldest person. ” What is the oldest post? I'm curious. ” I'm curious as well.
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Joe Bartolozzi: “I saw tmc and carking comment on the oldest post some months ago... not sure about the oldest person. ” What is the oldest post? I'm curious.