Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DoctorDR1 -

Liked Agent Orange’s post in the thread Agent Orange [Intro].

Like (Post)
    Hello! I'm Agent Orange - the new moderator on the EN staff. I live on the east coast in the United States. I have a lot of hobbies (probably too many to list) and when I get involved in a hobby, I tend to go all in! I am currently a full time student…
  • Scphs -

Wrote a comment on Dramos’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You should be able to name your Tank Divisions, instead of 94th Medium tank division you should be able to name them, 7th Panzer Division or name your airplanes 1st Luftwaffe Squadron or something, also naming cities or things like Floatillas and nukes…
  • Quote from DoctorDR1: “We demand is only seen by you. They see “They request” (or maybe “They ask for”) ” Trade offer: 'Country' offers _______ for __________ .
  • RBoi200 -

Now follows BMfox.

Follow
  • BlazingInfernos -

Like (Post)
    Hello! I'm Agent Orange - the new moderator on the EN staff. I live on the east coast in the United States. I have a lot of hobbies (probably too many to list) and when I get involved in a hobby, I tend to go all in! I am currently a full time student…
  • whowh -

Liked Galaxy147’s post in the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Like (Post)
    Welcome BMfox! You betrayed us for the greenies! Yay! Seriously though, congrats!!
  • RBoi200 -

Liked BMfox’s post in the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, I came back out of early retirement because I missed you guys :thumbsup:
  • RBoi200 -

Like (Post)
  • whowh -

Like (Post)
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Looking for an alliance.

• Napoleone 1800 -

Now follows Akiar.

Follow
  • Napoleone 1800 -

Now follows Slyx.

Follow
  • Agent Orange -

Posted the thread Agent Orange [Intro].

Thread
  • Agent Orange -

Replied to the thread Looking for an alliance.

Quote from whowh: “Quote from Agent Orange: “NO ALLEGIANCE is recruiting, we use discord as our main form of communication If you haven't already found a group, we'd love to have you! You can apply here ” @Agent Orange, just wondering why does…
  • Tribunate -

Replied to the thread Win by retirement.

That's mean to leave your coalition hanging :(
  • Nova0213 -

Liked whowh’s post in the thread Philippines Doctrine.

Like (Post)
    but they stopped being Spanish by 1898. Surely it should be allied? They were occupied by Japan but that would just make them pan-asian. I suppose you have to remember that the Philipines didn't like being american. But then that would just make it…
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Philippines Doctrine.

but they stopped being Spanish by 1898. Surely it should be allied? They were occupied by Japan but that would just make them pan-asian. I suppose you have to remember that the Philipines didn't like being american. But then that would just make it…
  • BlazingInfernos -

Replied to the thread Philippines Doctrine.

They were under spanish rule so i guess that is why they have an axis doctrine.... Btw in wow philippines has a pan aisan doctrine.
  • RBoi200 -

Replied to a comment by GrandEmpire on GrandEmpire’s wall.

Wall Reply
    hm
  • whowh -

Now follows Little Racoon.

Follow