Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Vlanchavic -

Replied to the thread Ability to secure warheads, rockets, planes and add them to your arsenal.

Quote from Edepedable: “Put all your planes 1 by 1 throughout a province and an 'enemy' has a chance to capture each one indivudually with 50% chance. Right now there is a maximum of 10% of your total army that can be passed between players. Also,…
  • Umm_oof -

Liked ITSAEROMF’s post in the thread Research building and resource ideas.

Like (Post)
    I like the idea of many different units with slightly different abilities, it would make the game more dynamic and possibly add a non gold moneymaker for the game, but it may put the advantage in some country's hands and may overcomplicate the game.
  • 1HeinrichWilhelm -

Replied to the thread Join the support team.

• Edepedable -

Replied to the thread Ability to secure warheads, rockets, planes and add them to your arsenal.

Put all your planes 1 by 1 throughout a province and an 'enemy' has a chance to capture each one indivudually with 50% chance. Right now there is a maximum of 10% of your total army that can be passed between players. Also, units in convoys are still…
  • Vlanchavic -

Replied to the thread Warning?.

yeah that’s what I was referring to. I wasted a lot of gold by mistakenly pressing the gold button like that in the image
  • Vlanchavic -

Replied to the thread New relationships.

however I would settle for ships to add to the espionage report. Saying how many troops/ships passed by them at what time and what the troops were. But did it immediately and not wait for day change
  • Vlanchavic -

Quote from Kanaris: “The problem with that is that you are assuming the waterways belong to you just like land territory belongs to you. While its true in real life we have territorial waters I bet thats really hard to implement in the game. So you…
  • Svven78 -

Replied to the thread Patrolling planes are no longer doing damage.

I was just going to report it, same issue. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…338a7e877bb636fb5566856f1 TAC Bombers and the whole 5 x 5 x 5 unit was floating over that single inf doing circles for 8 hours last night. Normally it would be dead today it is…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Location of defeated army.

Quote from JockCosteau: “I agree..and disagree. After 28 days on a map you are fighting more than one fight...and battling all around the world. It is not a matter of logging on more often to know your troop positions...it is the fact that it can be…
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Please reduce transport ships research effort.

I usually upgrade my transports to level 3 or 4, saving the time across the Atlantic or pacific is worth it. But I agree, the rare and time costs are outrageous, and could use some modifications. Good points!
  • General Nightman -

Replied to the thread Balancing building and producing.

Hopefully I'm not one of those people. ;) A balanced economy is not an easy thing to do. There are a lot of factors that cannot be easily explained. But I'll try to give a few tips. Once you start on day 1, you should choose between 1 of 3 buildings.…
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Patrolling planes are no longer doing damage.

The problem is distance related if the ground units are towards the outer limit of the patrol zone tbey take no damage, if they are closer to the center they take damage. It was not like this before it started recently please fix it so ground units take…
  • hakijaa -

I agree. Read my threads "Border Police" and "Trade Embargo?". The suprise attacks are really ridicilous. It isnt antique times, well even then Romans had strong fortifications at the borderline in Britannia and Galia, why do suprise attacks exist in…
  • hakijaa -

Liked Vlanchavic’s post in the thread New relationships.

Like (Post)
    I’d like to add a new relationship like trade embargo. to many times I set up a barricade of ships to seal off an area only To realise their ships or troops managed to slip through while I’m offline. I haven’t worked out anything yet just a basic…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Front Reports and Diplomacy.

Quote from JockCosteau: “If I have a marker for Diplomacy that lights up anytime I receive a message in game play...why do I also get a marker telling me about a front line report ? This is a duplicate notification. Both are visible during game play…
  • JockCosteau -

Posted the thread Dawn of the Patriot.

Thread
    Dawn of the Patriot...where do I begin... 1) Very frustrating game play...you can never knock a person out of the game completely. You can remove him from the board by conquering all his territory...but if one of his allies recaptures the province...it…
  • SezoxMert -

Now follows SultanVahdettin_.

Follow
  • SezoxMert -

Now follows Wustenrabe.

Follow
  • JockCosteau -

Posted the thread Notification of completed buildings.

Thread
    Game Number 2760219. After conquering a city, I have received notices that a structure was completed. when I visit that city I find that their is a structure there, but it is far from completed. This happened twice on two different cities. The cities…
  • JockCosteau -

Posted the thread Front Reports and Diplomacy.

Thread
    If I have a marker for Diplomacy that lights up anytime I receive a message in game play...why do I also get a marker telling me about a front line report ? This is a duplicate notification. Both are visible during game play under the current setup. …