Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• willwon155 -

Replied to the thread Call of War Jokes.

Thanks for sharing the great article I also bookmark this page. And I wish you write more about this type of blog in the future... And I am a pro developer in Canada if you want to reach more traffic on your page plz check out my website: SEO Services
  • DxC -

Liked Alphared’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DxC: “Quote from Alphared: “I am talking about not understanding the centralization flaw and it's repercussions ” Alpha, you may be right that the consolidation of resource production could present an inbalanced vulterability to…
  • MikiRaine -

Replied to the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Replied to the thread New Scenario! 1922!.

• Dante Bugler1 -

Replied to the thread 1.5 unit leveling system.

Hello, The guys who work at bytro already have it in mind to be able to manually upgrade your outdated units to higher levels before the final version of 1.5 is fully out.
  • Svven78 -

Liked gusv’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Market TAX is NOT 10% it's 10% at moment of Listing, and ANOTHER 10% the other party as well at moment of fulfillment. So it's actually Market TAX is 20%. ” Silly taxes and trade restrictions are killing this wonderful…
  • Svven78 -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    There is currently a Quite long -- Market Overhaul -- LINK -- thread already in play... And Market TAX is NOT 10% it's 10% at moment of Listing, and ANOTHER 10% the other party as well at moment of fulfillment. So it's actually Market TAX is 20%
  • Svven78 -

Replied to the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

If I quit this is the reason I quit. Something so lame as paying 30% penalty
  • Svven78 -

Yep just misplaced a bid trying to outbid the current leader for Iron and I bid the same price which means i fill second, I can take it off the market losing the 10% already paid for a clerical typo THANKS BYTRO FOR MAKING THIS SYSTEM SO…
  • gusv -

Posted the thread Are Industrial Complexes Level 1 Too Pricey?.

Thread
    Are Industrial Complexes Level 1 Too Pricey? I regularly buy the 29.99 gold package and do well by spending a lot of it in economic development in the first couple of days. However, players with shallower pockets may find this too steep and seem to be…
  • gusv -

Quote from OneNutSquirrel: “Market TAX is NOT 10% it's 10% at moment of Listing, and ANOTHER 10% the other party as well at moment of fulfillment. So it's actually Market TAX is 20%. ” Silly taxes and trade restrictions are killing this wonderful…
  • gusv -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Trading & Market System - 10% Before I Sell???.

Like (Post)
    There is currently a Quite long -- Market Overhaul -- LINK -- thread already in play... And Market TAX is NOT 10% it's 10% at moment of Listing, and ANOTHER 10% the other party as well at moment of fulfillment. So it's actually Market TAX is 20%
  • gusv -

Replied to the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Quote from Ozzone: “So it forces a player to conquer or die. ” I agree ... It's a war-game after all! ... :thumbup:
  • gusv -

Liked Ozzone’s post in the thread New Changes are BAD(Beta).

Like (Post)
    I just wanted to add my 2 cents here. This may have already been discussed, but I'm not going to go through every single post to find out. The one big change that I'm on the fence about is the dramatic shift in how resources are used - specifically the…
  • Molodets -

Wrote a comment on Molodets’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Привет
    Давай я тебе напишу когда уже точно вернусь
    Это декабрь-январь
  • gusv -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    Healing Unit HP Issue So one of the aspects of the CoW 1.5 is to hit a bit more realism... I've take an armoured unit down to 0.2% health... ( I couldn't find (didn't spend the time) a WWII example...) So the 1990 will have to suffice... The Following…
  • gusv -

Liked Somanta’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    The mechanic now is so simple. Defense: Make infantry level 4 and move them to strategic points in the maps (like in the Risk game), 2 or 3 aa, and 2 or 3 antitanks. Artillery if you can, no more than level 3. Attack: make 2 or 3 megadivision with…
  • gusv -

Liked OneNutSquirrel’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5: Mechanics & New Balancing.

Like (Post)
    I'm seeing that the Unit Healing Rate has been increase to 25% of Damage on top of units not dying as fast. My 12 Armour units were down to 477HP from 1720 HP, for total damage of 1,243HP When unit was healed the 12 Armour were back up to 783.2 for
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from DxC: “Quote from Alphared: “And unfortunately, a valid one. There is no need to go for an attack set on "overkill". It simply needs to be successful, and the city held. It is the key resource... you can't build anything without it and it…
  • gusv -

Like (Post)
    Quote from CityOfAngels: “Quote from DxC: “An early rush is always a potential strategy in 1.5 and elsewhere. I would say in 1.5 it is more risky due to the defense advantage. Even if you take a city, you will end up weaker on average and the…