Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• atreas1 -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Reveal All.

Like (Post)
    We actually have plans to make these instant reveal actions more expensive soon as we also see that they are too powerful for their current price. Probably the most powerful gold actions in the game right now. We won't completely remove them though. More…
  • emuempire1936 -

Replied to the thread Historical no-gold roleplay map 25 players..

Quote from Stalinizator: “Quote from hakijaa: “Still am not convinced why i cant switch alliances in a RP thru Uprisings, and all those things you mentioned were well known by me, you werent right with Japan tho because Japan was defeated by USSR and…
  • Alydar -

Replied to the thread Reveal All.

Quote from freezy: “We actually have plans to make these instant reveal actions more expensive soon as we also see that they are too powerful for their current price. Probably the most powerful gold actions in the game right now. We won't completely…
  • Kanaris -

Replied to the thread Research Balancing Update.

Its worst than you think actually, all the strategy for what units to research and when, has gone out the window. Before researching units took a much longer time compared to now, so you had to plan very carefully to ensure you do not fall behind the…
  • Kanaris -

Liked Aloriel’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    After a little testing, I'm quite baffled by HOW fast the research tree has become now. I mean, you can level up many units at day 2 already! On day 8 some, especially the navy, will even reach level 4 already! What? Why? This update has quite certainly…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Liked ike53’s post in the thread So many people quitting games.

Like (Post)
    There have been many conversations regarding why so many people quit and what can be done about it. I think we have room for one more conversation about this subject since it hasn't come close to being solved. I have taken the time to talk to about 15…
  • Aloriel -

After a little testing, I'm quite baffled by HOW fast the research tree has become now. I mean, you can level up many units at day 2 already! On day 8 some, especially the navy, will even reach level 4 already! What? Why? This update has quite certainly…
  • AdrianTheStrategist -

Liked Alydar’s post in the thread Reveal All.

Like (Post)
    Reveal All Armies should not be allowed period. It is unrealistic. Sure a good spy can steal some plans and info but they don't get intel on EVERY unit in another countries army. Reveal All Armies takes all the fun and intrigue out of the game. How hard…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Kanaris’s post in the thread Research Balancing Update.

Like (Post)
    Quote from atreas1: “The research balancing update is a choice of the designers - it is their game, so there is no point in debating how right or wrong it is. ” Nobody here is questioning if its the developers legitimate right to radically change the…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Kanaris, true, my last post was a bit harsh, sorry. What I meant to say with it: I also had brought my arguments why according to my reasoning and observation the research update doesn't push players towards mechanized units. But you're right - let's…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Posted the thread Bringing back the fortress.

Thread
    The research balancing update has made steel more scarce in early game - simple consequence is nobody builds fortresses any more during the first days. Later on there is more steel in circulation, but then who wants to build fortresses in mid and late…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread forced coalition.

Quote from GARY WACHTLER: “I am currently in a 'dawn of the patriot' game. We have had several player go inactive. the countries are still part of the coalition. This weakens the coalition as a whole. I feel there should be a mechanism to remove them,…
  • hakijaa -

Replied to the thread Reveal All.

Quote from freezy: “We actually have plans to make these instant reveal actions more expensive soon as we also see that they are too powerful for their current price. Probably the most powerful gold actions in the game right now. We won't completely…
  • hakijaa -

Liked Hohmann’s post in the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

Like (Post)
    ok. In such specific locations and situations it might be useful. But only as a conscious decision of the player himself, not as a default everywhere and for everybody!
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked Machiavelli’s post in the thread City name: Saint John.

Like (Post)
    The city "Saint John" in the game, in Newfoundland, is actually "St. John's" in reality. There's another city actually called "Saint John" IRL in the province of New Brunswick, and the two are frequently confused because of the similar names. As…
  • SOTGDallas -

Posted the thread Looking for active alliance.

Thread
    I've been playing this game for about a month and a half now and love it. I'd like to join an alliance to get better--I'm picking up things here and there and when I play with others that communicate things go so much better. I've even had some nice…
  • Hohmann -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

ok. In such specific locations and situations it might be useful. But only as a conscious decision of the player himself, not as a default everywhere and for everybody!
  • Newbss -

Replied to the thread Im frustrated by this AI firing thing.

The idea of blockades fits perfectly in the game and I will give you a very good example of what I do in every map of 100 that I play. Gibraltar closed and you also close the bottom of red sea, this way the Mediterranean is you coalitions swimming…
  • Delby -

Replied to the thread FP Games and Achievements.

Hmm. Guess I'm the one stuck with the short end.
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

Quote from Islandboy: “Just did it again, my sub auto fired on a peaceful ship, putting our countries at an unwanted war. This is bull@#$%. Developers need to fix this now so people can play this game.... ” And as they are there, they could at last…