Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• TheGreatSage -

Replied to the thread Mobile texting/22 player map glitch.

then in the news when a player joins the territory automatically returns
  • TheGreatSage -

Replied to the thread Mobile texting/22 player map glitch.

• Mr. Bridger -

Replied to the thread Fire at will!.

This crap completely destroyed the game. No one will buy a high command because of this. And to play it so that nobody knows when and how the war begins ... well this is really a "strategy game". :) :) Return this change, it has no justification besides…
  • freezy -

As stated earlier in the thread, it will be reworked again. To be specific, "the fire at" will setting will return to it's former behaviour, while the "aggressive" setting will stay as it is, so that it is an opt-in behaviour to attack neutral units…
  • Spiffolo -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Gold Usage Confirmation.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hakijaa: “Quote from nemuritor98: “They already refused this, many times, seriously, MANY TIMES. Reason they point: gold usage would reduce ” If i want to spend 1000$ on shoes, a customer asking me "are you sure" definetly wont change…
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread Disband Units.

Quote from TacoGod: “I hate it when a ship is built in a lake! UGH! What do I do with a cruiser in Michigan?!?!? ” protect your land from those filthy canedian rebels. you never know how they will strike :00008172:
  • Spiffolo -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread games and irl regions - questions questions.

Like (Post)
    you can change the server you are playing in, i guess you are playing in the portuguese server if all your mates are brazilian, pick the english server and the players would be from more places
  • Spiffolo -

Replied to the thread rebellious provinces gone to far away players.

same as the 50 pacific. at times the region in asia rebel to america and viceversa
  • Spiffolo -

Liked Bobishunting[AE2]’s post in the thread ALLIANCE WORLD CUP 2 registrations are open.

Like (Post)
    A preliminary list of registered alliances as of 21st of July: 1. Devastators 2. Amerika Erwache 3. Polska Armia Tytanów 4. Bad Ugly Maniacs 5. RussianBears 6. America Erwache 2 7. FORTRESS 8. Bacon Lovers United 9. United Assault Force 10. War…
  • nemuritor98 -

Posted the thread enemy units ignores my units and keeps going.

Thread
    forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…a2df81be1ca717f545155f7d6 see the road the 6 units from north india are coming from? the rockets were coming the same way i already had 6 tanks waiting in Gazhni in order to stop them, the rockets and the units behind…
  • nemuritor98 -

I really hope to see tomorrow a removal of this new "feature".
  • TacoGod -

Replied to the thread Disband Units.

I hate it when a ship is built in a lake! UGH! What do I do with a cruiser in Michigan?!?!?
  • TacoGod -

Liked Quasi-duck’s post in the thread Disband Units.

Like (Post)
    This has been said before, and it is being said again. We should be able to disband units. At day change a bunch of provinces rebelled and I got some crappy militia, it is going to take more than 5 days just to get a rallying point so I can kill it. That…
  • nemuritor98 -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread games and irl regions - questions questions.

Like (Post)
    There are a dozen different languages that are supported by Call of War. Each of these supported languages has their own server and their own server support team. The maps and all game pages are translated into that language. Once a game is started…
  • VorlonFCW -

Liked nemuritor98’s post in the thread Game not ending.

Like (Post)
    if he is part of a coalition, the individual goal won't trigger
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread games and irl regions - questions questions.

There are a dozen different languages that are supported by Call of War. Each of these supported languages has their own server and their own server support team. The maps and all game pages are translated into that language. Once a game is started…
  • atreas1 -

Replied to the thread What country is the best to start as?.

Quote from BMfox: “Germany is amazing. You can take Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Danemark and Switzerland. You have 3 players on your border that matter: Poland, Italy and France. Definatly ally with one or two before you attack the third. Be…
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread enemy regained territory, no explanation.

This is the result of a rebellion. Each day at day change provinces with low morale have a chance to revolt and join another country. This will be listed in the newspaper, but it does not list in the events, as that could cause hundreds of…