Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Komrade Khrushchev -

Liked Taffyta Muttonfudge’s post in the thread New game idea for bytro to consider.

Like (Post)
    They already made a game like this. And it was so unpopular that they shut it down because they were losing money from it.
  • croatian kid -

Replied to the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “LONG LIVE SRBIJA FUCK CROATIA SRCE SVOJE ” your mean
  • croatian kid -

Liked Taffyta Muttonfudge’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SrbijaCetnik: “Yes, thats right. I keep Croatian flags in my bathroom for when I need to wipe. ” eew, thats just nasty
  • croatian kid -

Liked Joe Bartolozzi’s post in the thread The Open Bar Chatroom.

Like (Post)
    Luka modric>>>>entire serbia.
  • Meowy Mittens -

Replied to the thread Units from the bag...

Heads up, the summoning selects your current research available. If you don't have any infantry research, they summon at lvl 1. If you have lvl 6 researched, you summon at lvl 6. The day requirements is also a reflection on the research dates they become…
  • Meowy Mittens -

Replied to the thread What is the WORST, most annoying CoW bug.

The one that consistently infuriates me, is the weird bug with selecting multiple units. Where I multiselect, and attempt to move them, but then instead of moving them, the game removes the stupid GUI that allows me to do anything. It isn't a huge deal,…
  • Meowy Mittens -

Replied to the thread How to defeat heavy tanks?.

I normally just kite them indefinitely with artillery. If I find myself cornered, just camp a forest or city with some infantry, and they'll handle the heavies just fine while the artillery barrage. Ironically, heavy tanks have the worst air damage…
  • Meowy Mittens -

Liked Fox-Company’s post in the thread How to defeat heavy tanks?.

Like (Post)
    There are so many ways to defeat them. Artillery, Heavy Tanks, Rockets, RRG's, Attack Bombers, Commandos, TD's, Cruisers, Battleships, if on coast, etc.
  • Phillip Bosley -

Quote from Talvisota: “So many bugs, so little time... ” That should be Bytro’s slogan at this point.
  • Talvisota -

Liked thomas8474’s post in the thread petition for NO gold games or limited..

Like (Post)
    i would love to start a petition for this game to have a play mode where NO one can use gold or a limit cap! gold users has ruined this game and i no longer wish to play this game unless they make some changes. though I know this is personal and they…
  • Talvisota -

Quote from Suna232: “Lets share our CoW experiences with bugs and game issues :) What would be,in your opinion, the worst :cursing: , most annoying :wallbash ,bug you remember !! Share experiences with details :D :D ” So many bugs, so little time...
  • Fox-Company -

Quote from Nostroma: “Everyone has their own way of dealing with it. Mine depends on whether the stack is an active or AI player. Active player stacks are tedious and costly to take out. AI's are predictable and easy. Arty to bombard the stack with…
  • Fox-Company -

Quote from Flabbawoki: “Quote from Fox-Company: “There are so many ways to defeat them. Artillery, Heavy Tanks, Rockets, RRG's, Attack Bombers, Commandos, TD's, Cruisers, Battleships, if on coast, etc. ” true, i should reword my question. Will it…
  • cycle9 -

Replied to the thread Inactive players on day 2.

These were not drop outs, the inactive period was shown as 2 days, The players were shown as inactive on the START of day 2.