Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VorlonFCW -

Replied to a comment by brandanovic on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Reply
    It is not possible to reset the one month timer on game creation.
  • brandanovic -

Now follows Darkcity212.

Follow
  • thebestboy192 -

Posted the thread Join Our Alliance!.

Thread
    Hello, I was wondering if you would like to join the Training Alliance. We are a group of active and friendly individuals who participate in many Alliance v Alliance games. Our main goal is to improve players that join by putting them in A v A games with
  • thebestboy192 -

Posted the thread Join Our Alliance!.

Thread
    Hello, I was wondering if you would like to join the Training Alliance. We are a group of active and friendly individuals who participate in many Alliance v Alliance games. Our main goal is to improve players that join by putting them in A v A games with…
  • Forgotten_Marshal -

Replied to the thread Return of the Kaiser RP.

Hello, I have Dmed with with the information to apply and see what nations are available.
  • VorlonFCW -

Replied to the thread Rebellion percent chance does not appear accurate.

I believe that the "bug" is a drastic change in the amount of rebellions. My believe is that the chance of rebellion was inflated previously and a newly captured province was almost guaranteed to rebel on that first day change unless the province was…
  • brandanovic -

Wrote a comment on Darkcity212’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello ! i'm ssorry but i'm need some help !
    about my fail when I 'm was create my new Alliance's game i put so fast the creat so now I 'am need to wait 1 month to creat another partie
    Can tou help me to delete it pliz
  • Baibars Sultan -

Wrote a comment on boocaspr’s wall.

Wall Comment
    slm dostum msj geliyormu.. ben korsan kabusun
  • brandanovic -

Now follows VorlonFCW.

Follow
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Violet_Trooper: “Quote from Teburu: “In general: - manpower for research feels odd (what exactly are we doing do this poor men? sacrificing them to our demon overlords for superior technology? :D ) - not a fan of this lack disadvantages on…
  • brandanovic -

Wrote a comment on VorlonFCW’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello ! i'm ssorry but i'm need some help !
    about my fail when I 'm was create my new Alliance's game i put so fast the creat so now I 'am need to wait 1 month to creat another partie
    Can tou help me to delete it pliz
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked EZ Dolittle’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    I am not a fan of the elimination of many of the terrain modifiers. For example not having a negative for armor in Urban areas is a mistake. The terrain mods make for a more nuanced game relative to combat decisions and force make up. Also echo the…
  • Hans A. Pils -

Liked Fortune12345’s post in the thread Call of War 1.5 round 2!.

Like (Post)
    Please, please, please do not restrict victory points and building only to cities. As many have said before, this is turning into CoN. I love CoW and have been playing for about 2 years. This would kill my spirit and I really love this game. In the test…
  • van Schein -

Now follows Baranoskii.

Follow
  • Xpabp -

Wrote a comment on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Я ЮАР, вместе со мной был Бечуаналенд, мы хотели объединиться с Нигерий. Вместо того, чтобы взять Нигерию к себе, мы вышли из своей коалиции
  • Alexgru -

Replied to a comment by Xpabp on Alexgru’s wall.

Wall Reply
    добрый день. арбитры должны посовещаться. напишите, какие это страны.
  • freezy -

Liked VorlonFCW’s post in the thread Getting the Most out of your High Command.

Like (Post)
    Let’s look at the first of these features, queuing. 1 ) Queuing up construction or production When you click on the unit production menu you will see that you have both the Produce (1) and the Queue (2) buttons available to you. Mobile mode uses the…
  • AirTrout1422739 -

Liked SFRJ-Man’s post in the thread Road defenses.

Like (Post)
    Road, or path what ever you call the lines that connect the map on land and provinces. The way you can move or invade with your troops. Well there’s no good way to defend them other then using units such as ground troops, artillery , planes etc. But…
  • NoobNoobTrain -

Replied to the thread Why does 'Collect reward' not give any reward.

OK, thanx. I guess the text is simply misleading then.
  • AK140 -

Replied to the thread "An new game idea to the developers of the CoW".

Quote from Teburu: “just play new world empires instead? ” Link for reference newworldempires.com/ It's also another game by Bytro.