Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jeff Starbucks -

Replied to the thread Agent Orange [Intro].

I am glad you are apart of the staff I hope I will see you on chat !!
  • Jeff Starbucks -

Replied to the thread Staff introduction BMfox.

Well, I hope I get to see you on chat and I hope you do great!!
  • Agent Orange -

Posted the thread Agent Orange Pan Asian Guide [1.5].

Thread
    First and foremost I should get this out of the bag early. If you are here looking for serious tactical information or strategies you are in the wrong place. This is more of a early game rush build that works great in coalition style play, and I would
  • BluPanzer -

Replied to the thread Scavenge option for damaged armies maybe.

Maybe instead of cannibalizing your own units, you would take scavenge from whatever is left of an enemy army. However, this feature would be very buggy and require a lot of time and effort to implement
  • Agent Orange -

Replied to the thread Unit Stack Contest.

Well technically it's not a stack, but if you really wanted to stop them I'd say 5 Infantry 5 tactical bombers on patrol above the province
  • BluPanzer -

Replied to the thread Agent Orange [Intro].

Hi Agent Orange. Do you like woodworking?
  • ender611 -

Posted the thread Scavenge option for damaged armies maybe.

Thread
    Do 4 armies at 25% hit the same as 1 army at 100%? Sometimes it's better to have more feet, but could be a button like update where hitpoints are distributed over as few of armies as possible. Take parts supplies from one army and resupply the others. …
  • BluPanzer -

Replied to the thread What's popularity in this game?.

I know a guy in my high school who's going to join the army but I don't know when
  • MKS Hypno YT -

Replied to the thread AFK.

Quote from Karl von Krass: “it's blacklisting, it's against ToS ” oh alright
  • Tribunate -

Quote from vietcong2005: “5 tactical bombers and 5 attack bombers. ” Do you think you would be able to have this amount on day 1-3?
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Can you recover your production from economic sabotage.

If anything economical sabotage sabotages you! But if you're rich it is useful enough. I find the usage of military sabotage useful on blitz players who rely heavily on planes with lvl one air bases. It can easily take out bomber airports and slow…
  • DoctorDR1 -

Replied to the thread Pronouns.

I think there is an other option in the forum. But yes, the game generally uses male pronouns, and I think an option to specify would be great.
  • whowh -

Militia is certainly much better for jungle and hill combat. The issue I find is with the 1.5 production system it is best to leave militia at level one to allow quick production to boost captured cities.
  • whowh -

Liked K.Rokossovski’s post in the thread Unit Stack Contest.

Like (Post)
    These are land battles, right? So air is a no-go? In that case, I'd go: 3 infantry 3 AT 3 AC 1 MT (TD even better - but lets be realistic, I don't do TD) I'd expect to need to do some work on the paint of my vehicles, but not much damage otherwise while…
  • whowh -

Liked vietcong2005’s post in the thread Unit Stack Contest.

Like (Post)
    5 tactical bombers and 5 attack bombers.
  • whowh -

Replied to the thread Advice on how to be a newspaper noob.

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “Quote from whowh: “2. Coalition names. Very important. You MUST make a coalition called either: a) NATO b) Warsaw pact c) Axis ” You forgot "United Nations". Also very popular. ” I'll add that :)
  • Leafeon13 -

Posted the thread Pronouns.

Thread
    Hi the only real problem I have with CoW is that every player is assumed to use He/Him Pronouns. While I imagine anyone not male might have a problem with this being MTF Trans makes this for me a bit of a problem. Would it be possible to make They/Them…
  • Chimere -

Quote from K.Rokossovski: “These are land battles, right? So air is a no-go? In that case, I'd go: 3 infantry 3 AT 3 AC 1 MT (TD even better - but lets be realistic, I don't do TD) I'd expect to need to do some work on the paint of my vehicles, but…
  • K.Rokossovski -

Replied to the thread Advice on how to be a newspaper noob.

Quote from whowh: “ 2. Coalition names. Very important. You MUST make a coalition called either: a) NATO b) Warsaw pact c) Axis ” You forgot "United Nations". Also very popular.
  • K.Rokossovski -

These are land battles, right? So air is a no-go? In that case, I'd go: 3 infantry 3 AT 3 AC 1 MT (TD even better - but lets be realistic, I don't do TD) I'd expect to need to do some work on the paint of my vehicles, but not much damage otherwise while…